[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Neet >Mother has cancer >no where to go if she dies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 082.gif (173 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
082.gif
173 KB, 600x630
>Neet
>Mother has cancer
>no where to go if she dies
>looks weaker and weaker by the days
>feel bad for being a leech
>try hard to be normie
>fail harder every time
>back to fits of depression
>backs to thoughts of suicide
>want to kill self but have no courage
>back to deprssion
>get drunk to forget
>back to the same routine
>>
Sorry about your mom op
>>
Drinking will only make the situation worse.

You're worreid though and that's step one to actually changing your behaviour patterns to support your mother better.

If you can ease the stress load on her she's more likely to convalesce; emotional and physical strain make it harder to stave off disease.

Just try to think of her more often and then let yourself act on those thoughts without giving yourself time to think about your own immediate comfort.

You'll find it's easier to do stuff around the house if you don't think about it.
>>
>>29767040
>if you don't think about it.
Thats the problem. thats the problem with everything in my life
>>
>>29766875
>murder suicide
problem solved
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTeKpWp8Psw

How does this song make you feel? It's about a guy's mother dying from cancer
>>
>>29767419
How it makes everyone else feel. It's sentimental but means nothing a few minutes later.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.