[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you not part of the masterrace yet, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: pc masterrace.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
pc masterrace.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Why are you not part of the masterrace yet, /r9k/?
>>
I built a PC five or six years ago. It was quite good back then But nowadays it is not. I do not care to upgrade it because I do not care about graphics or any graphic-intensive games. The game I've been playing recently is TIS100 which is literally white text on a black screen, I don't need a 1080 or 480 to play that.
>>
>>29766652
This image is ironic right? Razer is like the entry level "Look what mummy bought me" PC gear for brandfags
>>
>>29766652
this is just embarrassing desu.
>>
>>29766721
Have you played rainbow six siege? I usually don't like fps games but that game is pretty fun.

>>29766740
No shit
>>
>>29766738
Lot of money spent there for an ironic photo. I think the lad is indeed proud of his brandfaggotry.
>>
>>29766652
no games for my bsd variation
>>
>>29766851
That money would've been better spent on skin care lotions to be honest with you familia
>>
>>29766796
I'm not really into online multiplayer. I used to play a lot of Halo:CE online but that was then. Nowadays all the multiplayer I do is local, when I get the chance
>>
File: Tohru_Adachi_anime_close_up.jpg (92 KB, 1280x358) Image search: [Google]
Tohru_Adachi_anime_close_up.jpg
92 KB, 1280x358
>>29766652
Someone needs to take away his ability to spend money.
Or reproduce.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 581x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 581x576
>MacBook
>hundreds of dollars of razorshit

>shitty tiny ass monitor
>>
>only have a MSI 660
>slowly losing ability to play next gen games
>no money to upgrade

Oh my lil 660, you've served me well. I'm sorry you're getting old ;~;7
>>
>no stream cam
>no stream mic

pleb
>>
>>29766652
>Tfw just ordered a 3000 pound PC

This wageslaves shit ain't all bad I guess
>>
>>29767140
He's probably a content creator who gets stuff through sponsorships senpai
>>
>incoming shitstorm about consolefags trying to poorly justify why a console is better than a pc

Obviously, pc users are virgin nerds and having an xbox means you have friends.
>>
I'm finally old enuff to not get fooled by marketing as much anymore
>>
Actually i have a pc, but i dont game. I built my pc originally to play bioshock though. Then i realised there's not that many good games.

Although pc > console. My ps3 that was only used to play ps1 games and dvds just stopped working randomly, and its pretty ps to service
>>
>>29767245
>3000 pound computer
Damn that's a pretty heavy computer
>>
>>29766652

I already built a PC few months ago, basically an i5 4460 and a gtx 970.
>>
i'm too lazy/stupid to build a decent pc

if i want to game, i'd just pick up my 3DS or buy a PS4 or something.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 393x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 393x480
>>29767245
>3000lbs
Nice rig anon.
>>
>>29767509
>3DS

Handheld gaming is uncomfortable and watered down. It's like watching movies on that gimmicky iphone watch shit. Not to mention that all the games on the ds are for children, like cooking mama. Nevermind the 3d feature which causes you to have hemorrhages in your head.

>i'm too lazy/stupid to build a decent pc

You don't have to build one yourself.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.