[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Between alcohol, weed, shitloads of caffeine and creatine, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: normie_logic.gif (44 KB, 576x713) Image search: [Google]
normie_logic.gif
44 KB, 576x713
Between alcohol, weed, shitloads of caffeine and creatine, and anxiety meds, I don't even remember the last time I wasn't under the influence of something.

It's been at least a year.

Im beginning to forget what my personality actually ia. Since it seems to be entirely dependent on what chemicals I've taken recently.

I remember that people didn't like it too much. Maybe this is a way to reset...
>>
Same, but I'm quitting everything except weed.

>tfw you realize everybody can probably see you're on something, all the time even if you use eye drops and take every step to not have the classic signs
>tfw coworker asked me why my eyes were so white the other day
>tfw you realise if you go a couple weeks without drugs and all the aftereffects and fog wear off you will have to fully face reality and the circumstance you're in and how terrifying that is
>>
Everyone is on a cocktail of something.

If you really want to "detox" then stop everything cold turkey, take up strenuous daily exercise, and drink shitloads of water.
>>
File: 1426637046586.jpg (699 KB, 1920x1055) Image search: [Google]
1426637046586.jpg
699 KB, 1920x1055
All 'you' are at any given time is a handful of chemicals and ever fading memories.

No shit if you're hopped up on any drug cocktail for too long you'll get weird. Just be glad you're not into particularly heavy shit and probably try to cut back. Reading and exercise is a productive way to fill time you would have spent sitting around stoned anyways.
>>
>>29766271
"productive"
>>29766066
just do what you want to do
always remember though
no one owes you anything
you don't owe anyone anything
>>
File: reagan cowboy.jpg (15 KB, 192x243) Image search: [Google]
reagan cowboy.jpg
15 KB, 192x243
There have only been a handful of days that I've been sober since like... December, 2014, I guess. That's about a year and a half. I haven't become addicted to any hard substances though, mostly because I've got no clue where to get them. My usage has mostly been limited to kratom (daily) and some research chems. I've tried "traditional" drugs, like oxy, cocaine, speed, etc., but those all found me, not the other way around.

I've been trying out poppy seed tea and it's pretty good. I don't feel much of a difference from kratom, except PST seems to last a bit longer. I was hoping to take enough to nod on it, but I guess my seeds weren't potent enough. I gotta figure out a better poppy seed vendor. Some guy on Reddit was bragging about how he had a source that sold really potent shit for just $3/lb. That fucker didn't give any hints for it though. He was probably lying, but I'm still pissed off at him.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.