[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ posters that might have died recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160611_092620.jpg (627 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160611_092620.jpg
627 KB, 2560x1920
Now for something totally different, let's analyze older threads in which robots have stated that they will kill themselves soon, to speculate if they actually died or what happened to them.

Thread 1, suicide by dehydration guy: desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/28151410/

Posted over 2 months ago, the OP states that he's on day 3 of his suicide attempt by dehydration. A pretty dumb method, I don't think he continued posting after this. He likely pussied out, but if he had endured this for a week more or so, he would definitely have died. Likely to have been a ruse.

Thread 2, Auckland suicide guy: http://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/29194635/

Posted almost one month ago, the OP states that his father died and that his family blames him for it, telling him to kill himself. He then sets up a livestream in which he reportedly overdosed himself on pills and had the intention to stab his throat, but he needed a better knife. The stream was deleted shortly after and then he stopped posting, no one yet knows why. For some reason he posted his address in the thread before that, so it's likely that he received medical attention and is now stuck in a psych ward. The stream was definitely real but no one recorded it unfortunately. Pic related is the guy.

Thread 3, locked room suicide guy: http://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/29294331/

Posted almost one month ago as well, the OP here states that he plans to kill himself by locking himself in a room with no water, food or phone while his parents are away on a trip to Europe. He took a laptop with no charger to him to keep us all posted, eventually I assume that his laptop died and then was starting to die. If this story is real he's definitely dead by now: no food or water, can't get out. Dehydration should have killed him in about a week. It's possible that all of this is a ruse as well, since no proof whatsoever of his situation was posted.

Thoughts on this? Also, if you have another attentionwhoring suicide thread around, post it.
>>
File: bd-old1.jpg (65 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
bd-old1.jpg
65 KB, 604x453
I thought we were waiting on death #36 for the year? It's 7 above last year's pace.
>>
File: 1465596151277.png (338 KB, 629x323) Image search: [Google]
1465596151277.png
338 KB, 629x323
>>29765968
I had performed some limited research on some of these incidents too, but mainly just thread 2. Pic related is a screenshot taken from his stream, fucking nothing happens in here but it's one the few bits of information that people were able to gather.

Some threads with his pic made after the thread was taken down (yes it was deleted):

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/29196926/
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/29205868/

Made by me. There was another thread too, but I'm sure that nothing worth of any note came out of it, and that only a few people posted.

Basically no one really knows anything, everything could have been a ruse.
>>
I wish there was a way to know. I hope they don't kill themselves.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.