[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shitting Ritual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1462021376855.jpg (43 KB, 331x271) Image search: [Google]
1462021376855.jpg
43 KB, 331x271
Good morning /r9k/
I have a very specific ritual when it comes to taking a shit.

>hold it in for as long as possible before going to the bathroom
>lock the door and turn on the fan, I find the background noise promotes good bowel movements
>get fully naked
>roll around on the floor and crawl around like Gollum
>sometimes I say things that RTS units say when you click on them, my goto games are Warcraft 2 and Age of Mythology
>finally when I can hold back the shit no longer I hop onto the seat
>I let it rip

Anyone relate?
>>
File: 1466341157894.jpg (97 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1466341157894.jpg
97 KB, 550x512
>>29765744
Anon, please.
What is this shit?
No pun intended.
>>
>>29765744
literally shitlord
>>
>>29765744
Holy ritual involves stripping naked, and praising the eye of sauron before taking a dump. I relate, OP
>>
Not really.

>feel a shit coming
>drink a few glasses of water so it stimulates my bowels even more
>take a poopie
>>
>>29765744
Is this a strange scat fetish...cause it sound unrelatable as fuck.
>>
>>29765744
I do kinda the same thing except I scream "RIP AND TEAR" at the top of my lungs when I start pushing. Afterwards I sing the 4kids TV One Piece theme to my turd.
>>
>>29765744
No but I'll chime in.
>in order to take a healthy shit to correlate with eating schedule I don't eat in the morning
>after a few hours I drink water and eat a tiny snack
>few hours later im ready to shit
>I enter the bathroom and wash my hands
>plop onto the seat with my pants and panties at my ankle
>kick then off
>rremove socks and slippers
>wrap arms around my waist
>I make sure to piss before I shit
>then I dump the load in and catch my breath after
>door is always locked and closed
>after I wipe with a wet one and toilet paper I place pants on again
>wash hands and face
>dry and go to the kitchen to eat
>>
>>29766067
>Not taking a big stinky dookie
>>
File: 1466740338821.jpg (46 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
1466740338821.jpg
46 KB, 473x500
>I squat when I shit so my butt cheeks don't touch the toilet
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.