[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm being forced to babysit this stupid retarded child every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 14862485285.jpg (78 KB, 640x581) Image search: [Google]
14862485285.jpg
78 KB, 640x581
I'm being forced to babysit this stupid retarded child every Wednesday because it's my dads girlfriends granddaughter and he can't just tell his girlfriend that I can't watch the shit head. Last time the kid took 8 of my bagel bites and then stuck her finger in 4 of them and only ate 4, so no one else could eat the ones she didn't eat. She also cried and forced me to watch minions. What is a good illness I can tell my dad I've got so I don't have to watch this stupid fucking kid.
>>
>>29765403
Dude, grow a fucking spine.

Tell this kid who's the boss. Make this kid your fucking bitch.

If you let a shithead tell you what to do, they see you're nothing but a coward who won't do shit. Stop being a pussy and tell your dad you aren't gonna fucking do it. If you still have to do it, tell the kid to stop the fucking shit. If it's mom gets pissed off about it, good, you don't have to watch their shithead kid anymore.
>>
>>29765427
But what if OP's dad gets mad at him? It's easier to tell someone to be edgy than to actually do it, anon.
>>
you are a cuck's cuck.

lmaoing @ your life
>>
>>29765515
>anon
>dad
>girlfriend
>granddaughter
Anon is a cuck three times removed. Top Kek
>>
>>29765484
Yeah he would definetly be mad at me if I did that, because I dont do anything all day so I should be able to watch the kid
>>
I don't know how babysitting works these days. But when I was a kid, the babysitter would wrap me and a blanket and beat the living fuck out of me,then send me to bed so his girlfriend could come over and they would fuck on every surface in the house.
>>
Your mistake was giving her the opportunity to despoil the bagel bites. Do not give her direct access to the food. Tell her if she wants one she must ask, and if she doesn't ask nicely she gets nothing. Only give them out in small number and tell her if she wants more she must eat the ones she already has first. Beware: she may hide them and lie. Children are sneaky little cunts.

If you have alternative media suitable for a child, tell her that you watched her movie and now it's your turn to put one on. Then play whatever you find most tolerable. You may need to sweeten the deal by saying she can choose the next two films if she doesn't like the one you choose. At the least you saved yourself an hour and a half of Minions.

By the way, if you aren't being compensated for this in some way, you should really ask to be.
>>
>>29765541
Yea except my dad isn't a cuck and I get paid to do this (not paid enough tho)
>>
>>29765569
Thanks for the advice. I already learned the hard way about the food thing. And I am being paid for this, but not nearly enough, I'm only getting $30 for 4-5 hours of watching the kid.
>>
>>29765642
Ask for minimum wage.
>>
Tell them you just got registered as a sex offender
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.