[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are men in the world right now who had sex last night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: 1454898517601.jpg (604 KB, 905x1152) Image search: [Google]
1454898517601.jpg
604 KB, 905x1152
>there are men in the world right now who will have sex tonight
>there are men in the world right now who have sex every week
>there are men in the world right now who will have sex every week for the rest of their life
>there are men in the world right now who will HAVE SEX WITH MORE THAN ONE GIRL IN THEIR LIFETIME

HOW THE FUCK

Here I am just trying to get a single person to smile at me and there's fuckers like this out there

How
>>
>>29765257
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoE1SrWWyNA
>>
File: 1467717598951.jpg (34 KB, 500x464) Image search: [Google]
1467717598951.jpg
34 KB, 500x464
St. Rodgers will cast them into the pit of fire on judgement day.
>>
Only thing I can say anon is enough gym makes qts drool. Having a creatine habit makes the anti-gym inertia less.

>t. used to be fit and have qts drooling but was married to a borderline but got lazy again after divorce so only scored one 7/10 gril who I stayed with but at least I'm not you
>>
Stop being an uggo, stop playing vidya, anime, get off 4chan. Stop being autistic
>>
File: praise kek.png (191 KB, 929x937) Image search: [Google]
praise kek.png
191 KB, 929x937
>>29765257
dunno lad, I'm in the same boat

I hope that Lord Kek will bless me one day.
>>
>>29765257
You realize lots of girls face the same issue? Shame they haven't lowered their standards to you yet, probably because bored Chad will fuck them every now and then.
>>
>>29765300
If you are going to try and drive the point home that life is just a loaded gun at least pick a depressing song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SABPBly90Nk
>>
>>29765325
all the muscle in the world can't save an ugly face
>>
File: 8_PRINT_BEFORE_WEB_LEFT_Act.jpg (71 KB, 634x415) Image search: [Google]
8_PRINT_BEFORE_WEB_LEFT_Act.jpg
71 KB, 634x415
>>29765496
getting below 15% bf + chin/jaw implant can though
>>
>>29765559
what if you're a skeleton and it's not fat changing your face
>>
>>29765586
i mentioned the implants didnt I? im getting them myself
>>
>>29765559

He didn't get a chin implant those are his jaw muscles. He clenches a lot so his jaw is thick. My dentist pointed it out because I have the same problem
>>
>>29765257
>there are men in the world right now who will have sex every week for the rest of their life

only in a sense that there are men who have regular sex in a relationship at the moment and will die within a few weeks.

no normies will ever have regular sex every week for several years, decades, or more.
>>
>>29765630

jaw muscles also grow heavily on steroids and Cruise definietly used them many times for movies
>>
>Thread sound track:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ImRyPymRAM
>>
>>29765749
Real classic aussie shitposting thread theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENnAa7rqtBM
>>
File: IMG_0033.jpg (200 KB, 856x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0033.jpg
200 KB, 856x1280
I had pretty gross sex in the floor of my friend's living room last night.

lol, her mom found me dozing naked half under the coffee table and covered me up at some point during the morning.

TY Mrs. Creer.
>>
>>29765786
Why would you collect such a useless thing?
>>
>>29765257
here's some tips:

>be attractive
>be confident
>be funny
>dress well but not too well or people will think you're faggot
>go to places where people are like school or work or clubs
>don't be autistic
>ask a girl back to your place

it's pretty ez
>>
>>29765786
It can't be. It fucking can't be. It has to be animals' or something else
>>
Just stop being a fucking manlet, retard
>>
>>29765559
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIS FRONT TEETH!
>>
Don't be a greasy NEET. Hit the gym and get fit. Even if you've got a shit face, if you're in good shape you could get a fat chick
>>
>>29766130

How does one just stop?
>>
>>29766137

>Fit man
>Get's fat girlfriend

Why?
>>
File: wowiezowie.jpg (566 KB, 655x1248) Image search: [Google]
wowiezowie.jpg
566 KB, 655x1248
>>29765257
>there are men in the world right now who will have sex tonight
>there are men in the world right now who have sex every week

Assuming me and my boyfriend dont break up they all apply to me.

Unfortunately He is making me wear a chastity cage so I have orgasmed in 3 weeks despite near daily sex.

Its pretty easy. I met him on 4chan. Just be yourself. And by that I mean find another autist on this website who shares your insanity and doesnt demand you pretend to be a normie.
>>
>>29767758

What a terrible photoshop job
>>
>>29766137
meme tier advice, getting fit will do nothing to fix the autismo in our hearts. getting fit will not fix an ugly face, which I believe most of us have here. why dont you just wander on back /fit/ or tumblr or wherever it is you came from. thank you.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.