[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /cucksincechildhood/ here? >flashback to my 9 year old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: y.png (184 KB, 312x315) Image search: [Google]
y.png
184 KB, 312x315
Who /cucksincechildhood/ here?

>flashback to my 9 year old self
>have a crush on girl next door
>we are good friends since we grew up together
>saw her peeing once in their backyard when she thought no one was looking and that's when I knew I liked her

>my sister's getting married
>I'm supposed to be a groomsman or something
>girl next door is invited as a flower girl
>get told I'm supposed to walk down the aisle with her, holding hands
>wedding day, lining up in front of the church
>some other kid lines up with girl next door
>watch them walk hand in hand together
>forced to walk behind the other groomsmen
>powerwalk down the aisle, past the other groomsmen, while holding back tears

>the year after that we had to move and I never saw her again
>recently found out that she's a 10/10 qt now and she's married to chad
>>
>>29765052
If I have kids I will put them in boxing/Grappling in order for them not to be cucks like you. There are literally MILLIONS of women in the world. And you get cucked just because of one? Women are sluts just like us, they shit, fart and all the disgusting stuff we do. Stop putting pussy on a pedestal you fucking cuck. Take care.
>>
>>29765137
you mean billions desu. OP is such a cuck he can't even score 1 out of 3,000,000,000
>>
>>29765252
Damn straight. Man up OP. If I were your friend I would buy you a couple hookers to get the ball rolling.
>>
>>29765137
>Women are sluts just like us

You REALLY don't know what slut means.
Protip: It has nothing to do with shitting or farting or whatever else you listed.
>>
>>29765287
What I mean is that we only idolize something we don't know. Idolizing a girl is absurd. To let something like that affect you in such a way is destructive. Women are just like men in a lot of ways.
>>
>>29765052
>recently found out that she's a 10/10 qt now and she's married to chad

You failed the game from the start. The only thing you can choose to do is not play.

Don't play anon. Don't play. Just randomly ask girls on dates or at least for a drink and be thankful if they say yes.

Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>29765137
>Stop putting pussy on a pedestal

easy to say, hard to pull off in practice

especially if you have a shitty self-confidence
>>
File: 1399831205745s.jpg (8 KB, 186x220) Image search: [Google]
1399831205745s.jpg
8 KB, 186x220
>>29765364
>and be thankful if they say yes.

lol look at this cuck
>>
File: 1467399544863.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1467399544863.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>Other robots merely adopted cuckoldhood
> I was born a cuck, moulded by it
>>
>>29765052
>have a morning babysitter in elementary
>her daughter is 10/10 blonde
>fast friends
>glanced her pussy up her nightgown one morning
>instantly love what I saw and develop my first crush
>time goes by
>I never catch up to her in height
>I grow to be the skinniest weakest boy in all of my high school
>work with her at supermarket
>she makes fun of my insecurities in a friendly way
>obviously doesn't regard me as a man
>never dare to outwardly express interest in her
>obviously she married a Chad had children and still looks good for her age.
>>
>>29765052
>>29765497
What is it like seeing a pussy for real? I've seen lots already online but can you really fall in love after seeing a girl's pussy?
>>
>>29765390
It is man. It is, I know. But even the most depraved neet has the potential of becoming better.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.