[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>work out 3-4x a week for a year straight >still no recognition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 0DSPcXFl.jpg (56 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
0DSPcXFl.jpg
56 KB, 640x480
>work out 3-4x a week for a year straight
>still no recognition from girls
>give up because what's the point
>i forgot how nice it was to not be starving 24/7
>i forgot how nice it was to come home from work and just relax
>i forgot how nice it was to be able to sleep 8hrs and feel rested

lifting is a horrible meme. if you're a manlet or ugly don't even waste your time. it's not fun, it's not enjoyable at all. in a civilized society people don't attack you out of nowhere so really you're just spending hours of your week toiling away, eating and sleeping extra just so you can repeat the process next week with marginally heavier weights.

ITS A FUCKING MEME. manlets, uglies, and losers do not waste your time just work, save money and get a foreign 3rd world bride who marries you for financial stability and citizenship
>>
>>29764789
I love going to the gym

But yeah if youre a manlet all you can really do is lose weight
>>
Retard detected. Kill yourself
>>
>>29764789
>lifting is a horrible meme
You do realize that you lift to get in shape and not to be bodybuilder?
>>
>>29764815
how can you enjoy it? seriously i need to know
>>
File: 1447829302857.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1447829302857.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>OP after basing all life decisions on his new epiphany for two years
>>
>>29764846
you can get in shape with bodyweight shit like pushups and pullups

the only reason to get the gym membership is to pack on muscle, which i did and gained nothing but a hungry tummy and increased sex drive
>>
>>29764855
Just imagine how much better you will look after your hard work pays off, something you can be proud of

Also its always healthier to be /fit/
>>
>>29764945
i do look better but that has yet to affect my life in any positive way and i see no reason to believe getting absolutely shredded will change that
>>
>OP realises that 1 single improvement in his life will not make him actually develop a strong personality

Who could've thought, huh?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.