[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>man up Why can I woman up? Are they sexist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
File: 1441675226479.gif (47 KB, 232x320) Image search: [Google]
1441675226479.gif
47 KB, 232x320
>man up

Why can I woman up? Are they sexist?
>>
Don't be a pussy.
Nobody wants to be a woman. Retards and losers maybe as they think being a woman is easier. After the sexual revolution women tried their hardest being a man and this is still the case. Some feminists are butthurt about that and think that women should be more equal than men.
>>
File: CHADICUS MAXIMUS.jpg (155 KB, 633x632) Image search: [Google]
CHADICUS MAXIMUS.jpg
155 KB, 633x632
>>29764782
WOOP WOOP,FAGGOT DETECTED
>>
>>29764984
Not really, just curious.
>>
>>29764849
>women should be more equal than men

Really now?
>>
>>29765041
Is this your whole rebuttal or should I wait for sonething?
>>
>>29764849
>more equal than men

Is this a subtle way of saying better?
>>
File: Man Up, Up and Away!.jpg (33 KB, 266x345) Image search: [Google]
Man Up, Up and Away!.jpg
33 KB, 266x345
>>29764782

>Are they sexist?

You could spin it like that, yeah. The term "man up" is used when a man is perceived to lack resolve, will power, work ethic, etc.

These traits and qualities were, are, and always will be far more common of men in general than women in general. Hence, we have the phrase "man up", and not "woman up".

Of course "man up" itself is bullshit anyway. It's what people say when the fulfillment of their agenda happens to be based in part on your being a disposable spineless doormat.
>>
File: le Canadian cult man.png (429 KB, 399x614) Image search: [Google]
le Canadian cult man.png
429 KB, 399x614
Guy calls in to Le Canadian Cult Man regarding his abusive, manipulative mother:

>Whenever anybody says "man up", all they're doing is saying "surrender to female needs". That is the direct translation. Man Up is dick down. Man Up is "kneel in front of the giant vagina of unholy need". When people say to you, you say "I'm really mad at my mom" and they say "well get over it, man up!"...

>Caller: They DO tell me that actually!

>CCM: Of course they do, because what they're saying is "don't have needs that discomfort your mother!!! Don't have needs that discomfort women! Don't inconvenience the holders of the eggs! MAN UP!!" That's all people ever mean by "man up". So that is really fundamental to understand. For you to have needs inconvenient to women is absolutely heretical to the egg cult nature of society. This is so fundamental to understand that the emotional needs of men run counter to the narcissistic needs of crazy women, and for the victim to have a voice is essential to the healing of abuse. Now if you have a voice or I have a voice, it doesn't mean we were not abused...but if we have a voice and we're listened to, and people say "oh shit man, that really was abuse, that really was horrible and destructive...you were a complete and total victim", what that does is it relieves us of expending resources to maintain a constantly denied reality, and isn't that what you're hoping to escape? Doesn't it cost you a lot to maintain the reality of your history in the face of
constant denial from everyone around you?

>Caller: it does, it feels like a prison. It sucks out a lot of energy.
>>
File: where is the argument.png (494 KB, 894x467) Image search: [Google]
where is the argument.png
494 KB, 894x467
>CCM: Right, because basically you have a reality and that reality includes bees that constantly fly around your head, and the bees are other people's irrational needs. And to have a mans needs in defiance of...well the 2 groups that prey on men, not to pick exclusively on women, are more powerful men, and women. So what does "Man Up" mean? It means "put on a uniform and get shot for no fuckin' reason". That's what it means. Man Up means "don't have needs, vulnerabilities or preferences that conflict with women, or with men in power over you." And the way that men's needs are continually undermined and destroyed is through the betrayal of any potential enlightened witness, which means that every time you express pain, express being victimized, express sorrow, express anger, particularly if that anger is directed towards mothers (women) or fathers (a man in power over you) what do people say?

>Caller: They tell me I should forgive. In fact, actually no one's ever made mention of getting back together with my father, everyone always saying to get back together with my mom.
>>
>>29764849
>women should be more equal than men.
What the fuck? What does "more equal" even mean? You're either equal or you're not.
>>
File: 2xstandards.png (179 KB, 678x5000) Image search: [Google]
2xstandards.png
179 KB, 678x5000
>>29764849
>Retards and losers maybe as they think being a woman is easier.

Read this and shut up
>>
File: animalfarm.jpg (181 KB, 400x654) Image search: [Google]
animalfarm.jpg
181 KB, 400x654
>>29764849
>more equal to
>>
File: women in power.jpg (375 KB, 867x1000) Image search: [Google]
women in power.jpg
375 KB, 867x1000
>>29765041
>>29765970

It was Jessica Valenti who said that. She said that we need another wave of feminism so women can be, I shit you not, "more equal to men".

To be honest, I think this hysterical feminism is just the logical, predictable end result of letting women have the same political power as men. There has been no civilization that:

1. gave women the same powers as men, while...

2. not giving them the same responsibilities and obligations, while also...

3. letting them keep their traditional feminine entitlements...

that has ever lasted very long following doing so.

The natural end of women in aggregate voting and running shit is a matriarchal welfare state hell hole full of sluts, players pumping and dumping the sluts, and fatherless children of the players and sluts growing up dysfunctional and repeating the process, all funded mostly by the taxes of men.

This process usually accompanies other society-destroying processes, like the debasing of currency, wars for the sake of empire-building, etc.

Business as usual. Nothing new.
>>
>>29766154
Just because I've made a widely known reference doesn't mean I have to follow it word by word.

>>29764849
Wow you sure convinced me with your hot opinions you fucking virgin. Maybe tell me a food and lock/key analogy while you're at it.
>>
>>29764782
>act like a man
YOU FUCKING FASCIST MISOGYNIST WOMAN HATING OPPRESSOR, STOP TRIGGERING ME BY ACTING LIKE THE SEX YOU WERE BORN AS AND ESPOUSING TRADITIONALLY MALE VALUES THROUGH YOUR ACTIONS

>don't act like a man
YOU FUCKING PUSSY BITCH ASS FAGGOT, WHAT ARE YOU GAY? ACT LIKE YOU HAVE A PAIR, MAN UP AND DO YOUR DUTY/PAY THE BILL/EARN YOUR SALT, THIS IS WHY I FUCK CHAD

you can't win with women senpai, just let it go
>>
>>29766313
To be fair, in the real world internet feminism is no issue at all. It may be that politicians, actors and the like are starting to take an interest in modern feminism but they're backing off as soon as they see and hear the banshees shouting that all men are evil while sucking their unfortunate numale betacuck of a hubby dry and some abandon feminism altogether.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.