[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel knowing that some people are just better than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 224x225
How does it feel knowing that some people are just better than you? They could be stronger than you, more intelligent than you, more attractive than you, more genetically fit than you, or all of the above. How do you reconcile this and are still able to carry on as usual with life?
>>
I'm still in the nicest and smartest 4%
>>
>>29764351
Kill the people better than you.
Make sure your genes get passed on, not theirs
>>
>>29764351
That's true, but then I think about how I could've been born a starving African kid that gets raped and beaten before being used as a child soldier and dies young after a short, brutal existence and then things don't look so bad
>>
>>29764351
I think this becomes manageable once you mature. There are millions of people better than you in every way. Why care though? Their great lives don't make yours any better or worse. If you can find a place in life to love what you have, you won't care about the shit others have.
>>
>>29764373
>smartest 4%
>posting on r9k

Literally lol
>>
>>29764419
I don't believe the nice part, either. I don't think I've ever met a nice person who had to say they were nice.
>>
>>29764431
Nobody is nice. It's all bullshit. They are nice until their niceness affects them socially, physically, or financially and then they become selfish.

In fact, I spent years out of high school being genuinely nice. This means befriending and respecting the lowest social outcasts you could meet. I was highly religious and was of the philosophy that if you treat the lowest societal member like a superstar genius athlete then good things will happen (selfish way of being nice). That shit doesn't work. Being friends with low caste losers makes all those nice normal people never want to talk to you. Your loser friends you realize are rotten friends because of all their stupid problems and you're left with nothing.

Nobody is nice, we just pretend to be to manipulate others.
>>
It feels normal and ive known this since i was kid. Getting buttflustered and mad that there are better people than you around is a woman thing, they fucking HATE women who are prettier than them, and feel the need to rationalize why they're actually superior to them.

Tl;dr stop acting like a bitch
>>
>>29764351
>How does it feel
Predominantly indifferent, on a rare occasion a bit melancholic.
There will always be someone better in something, worrying about it won't do you anything good. Even though this world is anything but just or fair, and it sucks when you've been dealt a crappy hand, luckily you don't have to be the single most intelligent, strongest, most attractive, most genetically fit or all of the above to be able to do something in life.

Only if one is to use the negative emotions one might feel towards better people as fuel to better oneself and surpass them, it can be considered worth your time and energy. A lot of people (especially on here) seem to instead prefer a sense of bitterness, hatred, entitlement, and otherwise emotions that are wasteful to reign without every actually trying to create positive momentum but instead use it to justify stagnation, wasting a lot of energy and time that could've been used much more beneficial to and less destructive of oneself.

>How do you reconcile this and are still able to carry on as usual with life?
By being aware that I'm not the worst person out there either, more specifically that I still have some traits that are half-decent enough and more importantly that my actions are with good intent.
I'm far from the best, I'd say overall I'm about average (if not slightly below), but I still have friends, rent my own apartment, have a job that (just about) covers it, and am content enough with my life to keep this up while slowly improving myself to avoid growing stagnant.

I don't see what good it would do to demand I'll have the exact same life's quality as the top 0.001% of people and do nothing to at least make my own life bearable while waiting for that to magically happen.
>>
>>29764351
Someone will ALWAYS be better than you at anything you try, so don't bother doing anything.
>>
As long as i'm in the top ~20% in things that I care about, thats okay. I know there are people better than me, and i'm both okay with and sexually excited by that fact.
>>
>>29764351

Because I'm in the top 10% and I respect other men who exceed that.

>20+ female partners
>6'2
>Decent, would say 7-7.5/10 facial aesthetics
>Double bachelors, double masters
>Rich parents
>White
>Charismatic, quick-witted, funny, decent self-esteem

I mean sure there's shittons of things I'm lacking or could do way better, and even if I bettered myself to the absolute extent there'd be tonnes of guys who would still be better than me but I have it pretty great from an objective perspective.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.