[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are animals such retards who always fight over territory?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Angry_Cat_Face_Wallpaper.jpg (410 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Angry_Cat_Face_Wallpaper.jpg
410 KB, 1600x1200
why are animals such retards who always fight over territory?
>humans do that too
yeah but at least we can recognise that it's fucking stupid
>>
>>29764311
Well for one we're self aware and animals are not. You stupid faggot
>>
>>29764359
>anaimals are retarded and we're not
yeah that's what I said
but WHY?
>>
I hate that. I hate how it's impossible to communicate to them that you're just passing through or wandered in by accident or that you'll be gone in ten minutes. That's why these assholes can't form trade agreements or do anything.
>>
> Humans are better than animals because when we do stupid things we know they're stupid and do them anyway
>>
>>29764384
It's their primordial instinct
>>
>>29764411
yeah, we're on a higher level of understanding even if the action itself is the same
>>
You never owned property, OP.

>neighbors constantly saying I have stuff on their side
>they damage my property
>get cops out
>they have to pay fines for destruction of property
>new neighbors move in
>they say I have stuff on their side
>get county to resurvey
>turns out I have more land than I thought
>tell them to get their shit off my property
>they leave
>repeat
>>
OP, are you crazy? They need that territory. It has their hunting grounds, their nest/burrow/sleeping hole, sunning spots, access to water, access to mates. Their survival and reproductive success depends on defending that territory. If they are unable to, they have to go steal an occupied territory, which they may fail to do considering they have already been beaten once, or they claim an unoccupied territory which is probably poorly equipped for that animal, otherwise it would already be occupied as well.

This isn't a trivial matter like somebody stealing you seat so you have to go sit three metres away instead. This is like somebody kicking you out of your house, stealing its contents and your job. It's recoverable, but you're considerably more fucked than if you had fought off or killed the invader.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.