[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello. I'm a loser who is looking to try and become a normie.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
Hello. I'm a loser who is looking to try and become a normie.

I am 26yo male virgin with no friends. All I do right now is go to work and then come home and either browse 4chan or play video games. I have a full time job and live with my parents still. I don't have a car.

I really want to become a normie, but I don't know where to begin. Is there a guide for people like me who want to become normies?
>>
G'Day Senpai.

Can confirm being a normie is horrible for the most part. I wish I was a bot... No relationship, still living with parents, no responsibility. It's too late for me to go back now though, my life is fucked forever.

Stay a robot my friend.
>>
>>29764303
>looking to try and become a normie
>>>/adv/
>>
>>29764303
>>29764424
Don't fall into this meme OP, you are young and there is still time to turn your life around. Do group activities, get to know people through hobbies you have even if it is vidya, take care of your appearance and work on your charisma, you can do it. Being a robot is pretty cool until you realize it's a dead end road for you, famalam.
>>
>>29764519
Thanks friend.

>>29764424
That may be the case anon, but I am tired of being like this and I just want to become a respectable person.
>>
Install Tinder and give it a spin.
>>
Go to the gym and you will be a normie in no time
>>
>Just b leself xD
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.