[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey robots. My uncle was shot in the head and was found in a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: river.jpg (100 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
river.jpg
100 KB, 577x1024
Hey robots. My uncle was shot in the head and was found in a river after 5 days.
I'm just finding out. What the fuck do I do? My mom and grandma are devastated and my grandma was crying saying she didn't think she'd ever outlive one of her kids.
I feel so uneasy... Picture not him but kind of related.
>>
>>29764179
Did he run with a shady crowd? There's not really much you can do other than hope you get something nice from his will.
>>
>>29764179
Pretend you're mildly upset by the news, you don't have to cry but try and look like you give a fuck he's dead.

Which will be hard to do if you're not an emotional person normally.
>>
>>29764179
Dude owed the mob some money, didn't take them seriously when it was time to pay up.

Don't fuck with loan sharks.
>>
>>29764241
>>29764321
Didn't want to reply because I typed like two paragraphs and pressed backspace and iit went away but here it goes.

Apparently he was trading some truck for some land and the deal went wrong or something so the truck was found burned and he was found in a river with a shot to the head from foul play. His last phone record call was 5 days ago but he was found yesterday at 6pm so I assume hes been in the water for around 5 days. He was only 44 so I assume he had no will but I probably wouldn't be in it anyways. It really blows yeah but I guess there's nothing I can do. I don't really care that much but he was pretty funny and really nice. He would never eat hot food. He would cook a whole pizza then put it in the freezer for a few minutes THEN eat it. I just hate to see my mom and grandma like this.

>>29764317
I'm genuinely upset. I'm almost never an emotional person but this is the first death I've had to go though that I've actually kind of knew the person. Plus it wasn't old age or anything so that makes it a lot worse.
>>
>>29764412
where do you live that a legal trade ends with a murder?
>>
>>29764412
If he had no will, his assets will be divided up evenly and split between his living relatives.
>>
>>29764412
>It really blows yeah but I guess there's nothing I can do

What a truly weak faggot you are. Avenge him.
>>
>>29764179
rest in pepperoni's dude lmao
>>
>>29764478
Oh, well he does have a daughter so I more than likely still wont get anything. Thanks for the info, though.

>>29764473
Well, it's not like this happens every week. I live in Oklahoma. I don't really know all the details because I'm just relaying what I heard when my grandma came over to tell my mom last night while we were doing fireworks. (yes the 5th)

>>29764501
made me kek, but I have no idea who it was. I assume he'll be found withing the week with all the details and who owns the land the truck was on and stuff like that.

>>29764508
Yeah, rip :( on the lighter side my mom got me triple pepperoni pizzas instead of single.

Update: My grandpa just came knocking on the door asking where my mom is (she stayed at my grandmas last night). He looked so devastated. I just hate seeing old people sad. I can't imaging having to go through what they have to right now.
>>
Why did you killed him? also why do you brag about it here?
>>
>>29764567
It's not 2002, that 144p bait won't work here.
>>
>>29764179

First, I'm so very sorry for your loss. My heart hurts for you and your grandma. I know so many people are against religion, but I will pray for you and your family after this message. Be there for your grandma, she's most likely the one who's hurting the most.

Be strong, anon, you are a good and righteous man.
>>
>>29764584
What's wrong with you fucking faggot
>>
>>29764626
Wow, thanks! I personally am not christian (or whatever religion you are) but I really appreciate it! You keep being nice and I hope you have a wonderful day/night.

>>29764659
I'm upset that my uncle got shot and died. What's wrong with you?
>>
Find the murderer you fucking cuck
>>
>>29764501
Agreed, law and justice are not the same thing, get some justice.
>>
>>29764473
Anything can escalate, anywhere, with the wrong people.
>>
>>29764696
>>29764708
I'm no longer going to reply to these types or comments. Sorry.

>>29764750
Yeah, true.
>>
>>29764554
Okie bro represent
129 up in this
RIP uncle
>>
>>29764820
129? I thought those numbers were area codes this whole time. If it is and I just have an extra chromosome, 918 here.
>>
>>29764797
>I'm no longer going to reply to these types or comments. Sorry.
you should've been the one who got shot tbqh
>>
>>29764478

No the fucking government will get it, this is why it's so important to have a will
>>
>>29764179
no idea how upset you are about this
but if you are the last male relative alive you can milk grandma for some cash. Tell her you want to go to college and need a new computer to learn how to code or something.
Remember, he made wrong choices and now he is dead, learn from this
>>
File: r0ruUEx.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
r0ruUEx.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>He would cook a whole pizza then put it in the freezer for a few minutes THEN eat it

This might have something to do with the murder.
>>
>>29764412
>He was only 44 so I assume he had no will but I probably wouldn't be in it anyways.
you fucking jew
>>
>>29764677
>Not Christian
I retract my statement

Not sorry for your loss. Atheist scum.
>>
http://www.muskogeephoenix.com/news/local_news/man-found-dead-in-canadian-river-near-porum/article_02be2f6c-433c-11e6-bec3-377fee0a52df.html
>>
File: 1466843851036.jpg (24 KB, 500x656) Image search: [Google]
1466843851036.jpg
24 KB, 500x656
>>29764179
I'm not saying it was niggers but...

It was niggers.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.