[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fuck I hate working.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: images (2).jpg (7 KB, 301x168) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
7 KB, 301x168
Holy fuck I hate working.
>>
I hate people complaining about working.
>>
>>29763902
I hate people complaining about people complaining about work
>>
>>29763922
Sure, people who hate working always hate people who tell them they hate people who complain about working.
So what about you fuck off from this board and get to work instead of whining like a lazy bitch?
>>
>>29763941
you are confusing me with op
>>
File: 1426420183046.png (1 MB, 986x832) Image search: [Google]
1426420183046.png
1 MB, 986x832
>>29763873
>>29763902
>>29763922

I just hate everyone. Normies, wizards, robots, succubies and cyborgs.
>>
>>29763922
>back when i used to have a friend
>complain about a legit really shitty thing that happened at work
>ugh dont complain at least you have a job
thank you for listening to my troubles and saying jsut that "friend", fucking kill yourself
>>
worst part of work is the having to get up at a certain time of day each day
if I could just come in whenever to do muh 8 hours, work would be sweet
>>
File: 1466379682311.jpg (98 KB, 375x378) Image search: [Google]
1466379682311.jpg
98 KB, 375x378
>>29763873

Don't worry. The majority of NEETS will one day face the horrors of working to. There is no escape for any of us unless they plan to actually kill themselves. And the bulk of them don't have the balls for that.
>>
>>29764003
And being able to set the amount of hours you want.
>>
>>29763991
The plural of succubus is succubi, btw.
>>
>>29764031
More like fuck you bye.
>>
>>29763957
Pretty sure I saw 2 posters, faggot.
This thread is so fucking toxic, you guys are just lazy, grow up. I'm leaving this thread before it infects me.
>>
80% of jobs don't have a point. We're wasting our time as a society. We should really be focusing on automating jobs.
>>
>>29764096
>>guy works
>>he's lazy because he doesn't enjoy doing it

that doesn't make any sense you fag. lazy doesn't mean "works but isn't cheerful about it"
>>
>tfw work a 2 hour/day janitorial job that pays 24,000 a year due to contracts: 10 times normal hourly pay
>taking college classes at the same time

Reminder that if you are trapped near the bottom and you don't understand how internships/grades/EC work into a career, than it is too late for you and you should kill yourself.
>>
File: ibuki feet dlc by goldberg.png (116 KB, 659x370) Image search: [Google]
ibuki feet dlc by goldberg.png
116 KB, 659x370
>>29763873
>tfw left retail cuck job because tired of all the elderly customers that acted like babies and all my piece of trash turbo normal workers for college
>might have messed up financial aid
>might have to go back to wagecuckery while stuck in parents house
>>
>>29764079
wow sure is summer in here
>>
File: life.gif (53 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
life.gif
53 KB, 300x100
>>29763873
>working full time and going to class full time
>hate working and studying
>quit and go on summer break
>hate doing nothing

I think I just like not liking things
>>
>>29764988
Same experience. Seems like there's no rest from this because even resting is awful.
>>
Why is it that I feel compelled to do the things I hate and none of the things I like?
I despise working. Yet I go in almost every day, and don't hesitate to come in on days off if called.
Yet I feel guilty when I do anything I personally enjoy.
>>
>>29764279
Ill believe that when im dead
>>
>>29765098
My father owns his own small business and has been working in housekeeping for 30 years. It was a massive fucking mistake (the industry is potatoe), but with lots of patience, endurance and his resume he occasionally found this contract.
>>
>>29765081
Because happiness cannot be created nor destroyed
Everytime you are happy someone else has to be sad tou selfish fuck
>>
>>29765116
Sounds like he should have killed himself after drowning his massive disappointment of a son who cant survive without handouts.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.