[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Chad really exist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4
File: Di Caprio.jpg (131 KB, 500x674) Image search: [Google]
Di Caprio.jpg
131 KB, 500x674
I never saw a guy as omnipotent as /r9k/ makes "Chad" out to be. It reads like some "superhuman" fantasy that Anons love to indulge in.
>>
For example, I met a guy that was both rich, and handsome, and sociable, and even kind. Only once.

Turns out he had a genetic bowel disease, and has to spend hours on the toilet sometimes.
>>
>>29763585
So much of this board just runs on broad generalizations and stereotypes. Most of this board has no regular contact with actual society so their ideas on how other people act are entirely based off of the Internet and media. If you stay on here long enough, you can see that the people here really believe that life is like some high school out of a cheesy teen movie where the jocks where lettermans and there are strict subsets of groups and a hierarchy when in reality things are not so black and white.

By using such extremes, the people on this board can make an excuse as to why their troubles are not their own fault. Having some omnipotent force against them helps relieve the crushing burden of failure and hopelessness. It's sad, but it gets quite old.
>>
Chad is the locus of qualities that point toward sexual and social success, without a sufficient subset of these you're fucked. Trust me, I've been on /r9k/ for 20 minutes now I know these things.
>>
chads are real man
my coworker was a chad, chad was like a foot higher than me and popular with the ladies, flirted on the job and everyone asked him for advice if they needed help
>>
>>29763585
If you are at the senter of attension, look ok, are avradge hight or above, have normal friends, have normal hobbies and have dated a number of good looking girls, you might be chad.

these aren't unrealistic criterias
>>
>>29763585
You are the man she wants to "take it slow" with. You will get what's left of her stretched out vag (only on rare occasions) when she's old and the honor of being beta provider to her and Chad's kid.
Chad is the man who she spreads her legs for almost immediately upon meeting, treats her like meat and leaves her wanting more.
>>
>>29763733
Robot cuck fantasy: the post.
>>
>>29763585

If you're 6'0+ and attractive there's nothing stopping you from being a literal god. Life experience is exponential; if you succeed at a young age the success will build on itself and the reverse was true for us robots.
>>
>>29763811
Except you could have social phobia, or schizophrenia, or a single mom child, or cancer, or never make it to college, or be born in a war torn shithole, or ...
>>
>>29763811
6' is the height where you are the most likely to be a virgin.
>>
>>29763861
Seems to hold true, but why is that?

Cause you are solid, but nothing special?
>>
No, Chad is just /r9k/'s boogeyman that the faggots here use as an excuse to never try improving themselves.
>>
>>29763871
It's about looks. It's hard to look good at that height. It's easier to look good when you are shorter. And when taller than that you can look powerful.
>>
>>29763905
6 feet isn't tall to an extent you look unusual. In fact, 6 may be the average height for males of this generation.
>>
>>29763811

Not true at all. And it's really sad if you think so.
If this were true, than it should be possible to predict the destiny of everyone after the first years of school.
Things happens and shit hits the fan for everyone at a certain point. And we change, we all change.
I've seen a lot of people who seemed invincible cooping with horrible things, and they didn't look so Chad-ish while doing so.

Nothing actually builds up in life forever. So it's never too late to begin with something.
>>
>>29763811
There are lots of virgin neet robots who are 6' and decent-looking.
>>
>>29763831
>le exteriors factors are to blame and not me, I swear

I know man, I know. Fucking kill yourself.
>>
The chad meme ruined r9k. I would say "prove me wrong" but if you're too dumb to check this board daily, you probably didn't notice the drop in quality that happened right when this meme started. Or you're so new that you don't know this board used to be good.
>>
>>29763595
He wasn't bleeding for days every month from his cunt like you though, show some compassion.
>>
Most anons who claim to be robots on /r9k/ are actually NOT robots. They are slightly depressed people who like to complain and get on this board because they prefer bitching over fixing their insignificant problems out of pure laziness. A few other anons are just teenage trolls who are here "for the lulz hurr durr too funny im pretending to be depressed on a weird board".

Check if you are a TRUE robot :
Are you a NEET?
Do you have any friend?
Do you suffer from a mental disorder?
Have you already tried to commit suicide?
Have you given up on hope?
Have you given up on getting a girlfriend?
Are you bad-looking?
Do you go outside less than ten times a year?
Were you bullied at school?
Do you have trouble speaking in real life?

If you answer "no" to any of those questions, then you aren't a robot, you are a faggot who doesn't want to solve his situation and who wants to pretend to be a tragic victim, deal with it.
>>
>>29764018
>It's a "it took me a year and a coincidence to notice that r9k was shit and I'll blame it on a meme" post

Nice, haven't seen one in a while.
>>
Chads are definitely real, man. There's a lot of "bros" that many robots think are chads but they're a level below Chad. Usually lower in intelligence they make up for it by being overly extroverted.

A real Chad would be a rich, socially extroverted and funny guy, alpha, and fit man. They definitely exist. I went to a super expensive boarding school and at least half the dudes are Chads now due to the constant competitive environment in those schools.
>>
>>29763831
>tfw 6'2 schizoid single-mom-child 27 year old khv
>>
>>29763585
Chads as /r9k/ see them don't exist
Chads who are this ultra macho bros who get women because they are "Confident" exist but their lifes aren't perfect and some aren't massive douchebags as many are actually quite nice even though others are jackasses
>>
>>29764039
This list lacks the question "Have you ever had sex?"
>>
>>29764057
And they too must put in effort to get girls and do get rejected. Unlike the fairyland Chad of /r9k/ who doesn't exist.
>>
>>29763871
cause you think you're tall and somehow inherently desirable enough that girls should come to you, not realizing that even the most handsome 6'3 chad still has to aggressively pursue women if he wants any poon.
>>
>>29764066
the fact that your mom raised you single is totally the culprit here. Do something about that, I say!
>>
>>29763585
Chad is an imaginary, all-encompassing boogeyman like Jews for /pol/ users and "the 1%'ers" for Reddit cucks.

It is a means of blaming someone else for their problems when they have only themselves to blame for their troubles in life.
>>
>>29764056
I guess it's not bad, just different. R9k used to be about jokes and interesting stories. It devolved to complaining about "chads and stacies" and is devoid of humor now. There was a time in the middle where the complaining started but was funny. Now the current users of r9k try to follow the template, but are unfunny, I guess.
>>
>>29763831
>>29763861
>>29763937
>>29763951

looks like summer is in full effect

listen normalfags, why not just go back to red dit? why do you have to come here to torment us?
>>
File: image.jpg (441 KB, 2000x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
441 KB, 2000x1334
>>29764110
This, robots are just the losers in a free market, individualist society.
>>
>>29764084
To be fair, it's an upwards spiral when you become Chad.
If you're as a little kid outgoing and popular, you will just continue becoming even more popular. You don't need to make an effort because it's natural to you.

I'm not a robot (inb4 reee etc etc) myself, maybe a cyborg. But before I was placed in the school I was an awkward little shit. But that school set things straight for me. Kids would literally get beat if they didn't behave. It toughened me up mentally, physically, and in education. That's why rich kids are chads. They go through so much shit they harden up.
>>
>>29763585
It's what happens when you try to discuss things with little to no experience. Why anyone who isn't in regular contact with everyday culture honestly thinks their opinions or views on it are valid is beyond me.

>I'm less experienced and have rarely been a part of situations to learn from
>Because my world is smaller, therefore i know more

Leads to broad generalisations and stereotyping because they have no idea how people think.
>>
>>29764122
Fuck off back to wizchan, virgin. Adults are talking here.
>>
>>29763733
women only want to take it slow with "great catches". this means attractive, successful, sociable men. they know if they give the pussy up too soon the guy won't stay. if a girl took things slow with you, you should take it as a compliment. they give the pussy up quick when it's a shitty guy and they just wanna get laid.

also vaginas don't stretch from having sex.
>>
>>29764139
thank god for the free market, i'm glad chads don't have to be held down by dregs like myself
>>
oh they exist
>doing PHD
>tall gymbro with a beard
>rich family
>dating a milf who is 10years older than him
>fucks girls at every chance
>milf has a daughter who is becoming ripe

we went out and he texted 5 different of his whores, it was 2 am
15mins later a chick shows up to fuck him

they exist, and they can do anything they want
>>
>>29764399
And he had to work for it. He wasn't born with it, he wasn't given it for free.
>>
>>29763644
Listen to this anon, he speaks the truth.

The fact that many highschoolers stay in r9k doesn't help either.
>>
File: 1467460588587.jpg (212 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
1467460588587.jpg
212 KB, 800x522
>>29764409
>he wasn't born with height genetics and the correct family
>>
One thing that people forget about the Chad life is the time investment. In high school most Chads I knew put a huge amount of their time and energy into getting laid all the time. It's certainly not effortless in most circumstances. I knew a guy with Chad-esque looks and personality who never got a gf and never even got laid because he was constantly busy with extremely difficult classes and playing multiple sports. Those who did get pussy didn't do anything else.
>>
>>29764662
>le height meme

Stop beating a dead horse. It's been proven that taller people are more likely to be virgins.
>>
>>29764744
nice meme

Oregon
>>
>>29764753
Are you a bitter lanklet virgin or a bitter short guy virgin?
>>
File: image.png (83 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
83 KB, 640x360
>>29764744
Bashing lanklets isn't going to get you laid.

And that isn't true either what you said, here's a (You).
>>
>>29764877
I can get laid just fine. And I'm 5'7".
>>
>>29763585
>i never saw so it doesnt exist
kys
>>
>>29763585
You should live in a coastal port city, then. There are definitely Chad and Stacey here.

Yesterday I went to visit my roommate at the hotel he works at, a really nice venue downtown, and a group of three of each passed me, giving me looks. I am not even bad looking or remotely spergy, so I don't get why, but the girls were giving me dumb empty glares and the guys were giving me cattle stares. I just walked by them.
>>
I'll ever understand the height thing. I'm 5'4 had plenty of girlfriends and am now married to a childhood friend with two kids.
>>
>>29763585
For example, Di Caprio's character in titanic is a poor guy...he can't possibly be chad despite all the charm.
>>
>>29763585

If you are unironically asking this question then it probably means you are a chad.
>>
>>29763675
Back in the day that was chad.
With 80/20 in full effect and getting worse, what you are describing is average- therefore not desirable.
>>
>>29764975
i bet you believe in god don't you faggot.
>>
>>29763585
chad is just a 6/10+ white guy who's confident, which is all you need to be to get pretty much any woman these days.
>>
>>29764039
>tfw normal virgin
feels good
>>
>>29765992
holy shit its an original comment
>>
>>29765344
Yeah desu I think the height thing is a meme made up by robots who are detached from reality and need yet another excuse for not having a gf,
>>
>>29763994
>le exteriors factors
>social phobias
Try again faggot. I bet you think depression is just "feeling sad".
>>
>>29765344
you're also getting cucked 24/7 by a real man
>>
>>29764222

>you should take it as a compliment
This could only make sense to a woman.

>vaginas don't stretch from having sex
Pretty sure they follow the basic laws of physics.

Nice trips btw.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.