[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who has the biggest chance to get the average girl, /r9k/? Explain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1467800828271.jpg (122 KB, 634x617) Image search: [Google]
1467800828271.jpg
122 KB, 634x617
Who has the biggest chance to get the average girl, /r9k/?
Explain your answer.
>>
Oberyn just has swag , look at him on narcos
>>
File: 1467227707561.png (40 KB, 309x433) Image search: [Google]
1467227707561.png
40 KB, 309x433
>>29763307
If the girl wants to be pounded hard and fulfill her rape desires than its the guy on the right
>>
when l talk to girls today they all say that big mussels are unattractive so the little guy
>>
>>29763307
Depends entirely on the girl some women are scared by guys that are too big I'd say the stereotypical "bad girls" would go for the mountain and the more girly ones would go for the viper
>>
big guy looks like a jew and we cant have that
>>
Girls don't want /fit/. They want fit. They also want charm. Oberyn, hands down.
>>
>>29763351
So if the girl is mentally ill then.
>>
>>29763433
All women want to be dominated and raped, sorry.
>>
>>29763307
Young women would almost all say left, but as they age past 24 or so many of them would break for the right.

Womens' tastes tend to skew more masculine as they age. Not too sure why, maybe it's just that very young women are still a little scared of men and prettyboys seem less threatening.
>>
>>29763470
How come I used to get MILFs coming on to me when I was a skinny 20 year old then?
>>
File: wearycat.jpg (41 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
wearycat.jpg
41 KB, 500x375
>>29763446
Of course they do.

/r9k/ says so and they're experts on women after all.
>>
>>29763608
Because there are enough humans in the world for every generalization to have plenty of exceptions
>>
>>29763470
There's literally not a single woman who would prefer the guy on the right unless she has some sort of wierd fetish for bald giants.

For example, all the women in my office gush over Oberyn. They range in age between 20 and 50+

/r9k/ just has no concept of what women find attractive which explains why so many of you are bitter virgins.
>>
>>29763678
So go back to whereever it is normies hang out if we're so awful
>>
>>29763630

ur so rite we r srry 4 bee eng rong. wymyn r sekrut enigmuhs of complicashun. u mus hav cummd ur thick mucous of penis into their wet groin hol 2 kno their deep intelligunt sekrot of behavor
>>
>>29763678

u r rite deese bittuh virguns am i rite sista? like oh em gee deese bittuh virguns r so kunfuzed by the smrt sekrot complakated sex of gurlz hoo can onlee be undurstood if u hav squirted ur thick sticky penile mucous from ur organs into her slick cheesey groin hole. wymyn r duh same but dey r not duh sayame becuz u don understend dem but dey r duh same u bittuh virgun loozer. if u sey otherwise on any of dese points or hurt muh feelengs u r of koarse a bittuh virgun.
>>
>>29763678

Do they give out degrees in le super expert on the complicated wymynz who r so smart and sekrit and complicated compared to men at the University of My Office?
>>
>>29763630
its the truth cuck boi stop being a beta bitch faggot
>>
>>29764293
>>29764332
You're not funny or clever
>>
>>29763328

Fucking this he's so based on narcos
>>
oberyn. he's more attractive and he isn't a huge monstrosity that the mountain is. oberyn is ottermode fit, girls like that more than gigantic mountain arms
>>
>>29764966

Exactly what I was saying. I'm glad you got the message.

Men don't exist to entertain you sugartits. Listen to what they say and you might grow a braincell or two.
>>
Anyone even entertaining the idea that it would be the guy on the right is retarded
>>
>>29763357

Depends on the girl, some girls don't like big muscles the same way some guys don't like big tits, I'm really muscular and the last 3 girls I slept with came on to me for being ripped
>>
Women couldn't handle the Mountain anyway. The literal strongest man in the Galaxy.
>>
>>29765501

Hm I think glorthaarg of epsilon lyrae would disagree with you there
>>
>>29765501
the mountain would probably break their pelvis with one thrust anyway
>>
The guy on the right since in many places the average woman is overweight nowadays, so he has a higher chance of being able to lift them into his van after roofying them

Smh SENPAI xD
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.