[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>american women What did they mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: spades.jpg (23 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
spades.jpg
23 KB, 500x500
>american women
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>29763281

They like to play poker.
>>
>>29763287
>you think they play poker
>black chad likes to choke her
>>
>>29763315
Black chad is Tyrone, you imbecile.
>>
>>29763315
There is no black Chad, there is only Tyrone. The order all women look to fuck in is:
>Chad (white, 6'3"+, ripped, chiseled face, etc.)
>Swimmer Chad (Basically a less ripped Chad)
>Tad (6'1"-6'3", nice body, nice face)
>Tyrone (Nigger, nice body)
>Normie
>Dog
>Other animals
>Robots
If you're not Chad you're plan B, or C, you get the picture.
>>
>>29763358
What about Brad?
>>
It's the brand of the single mothers club.
>>
>>29763358
>6'3"+
no, chad is 6'2"-6'3" , thad is 6'3"-6'5" and built but below chad. Get your facts straight you fucking lanklet, this is widely agreed upon
>>
Likely shopped. Cuck fetishists like to deface pictures of others for their own sick pleasure.
>>
>>29763281
They objectify a kind of guy and turned it into a fetish based on racial features.

They are as bad as weeb men objectifying asian women but since they are female no one calls them out for that.
>>
>>29763467
I'm thinking this, but along the line of being a widow. In many cultures, te ace of spades is considered te "death card". It may have its origins during the Vietnam war where the Viet Cong held te spade as a symbol of ill misfortune and death.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.