[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why robots are so focused on finding GF's? Isn't finding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: MLpmywxr_I0.jpg (16 KB, 353x332) Image search: [Google]
MLpmywxr_I0.jpg
16 KB, 353x332
Why robots are so focused on finding GF's? Isn't finding the good, productive job and being useful to mankind more important?
>>
File: comfy pepe 4.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe 4.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>"productive job"
>"useful to mankind"
T. Muh contribution to society!!!

Nice try, wagecuck.
>>
>>29763273
>useful to mankind
Why is this meme used so often? Most people don't really work in a capacity that benefits mankind in any direct sense.
>>
>>29763273
nobody owes me anything, and i don't owe anyone else anything either by that logic
why should i give a shit about socitey anyway. its mostly selfish assholes who i don't like or care about, and people i will never even see.
they can all go fuck themselves, you too
>>
>>29763297
>wagecuck
Missed. I'm NEET.
Btw, being a wagecuck is itill better than being a slave of the pussy.
>>
>>29763352
mankind!=society
Robots belong to mankind, too.
>>
>>29763352
You're benefiting from society on some level though. Unless you grow you own food, generate your own electricity etc. So on some level you could say you owe them
>>
File: 1466220068661.png (101 KB, 531x557) Image search: [Google]
1466220068661.png
101 KB, 531x557
How is it with mankind, whose cause we are to make our own? Is its cause that of another, and does mankind serve a higher cause? No, mankind looks only at itself, mankind will promote the interests of mankind only, mankind is its own cause. That it may develop, it causes nations and individuals to wear themselves out in its service, and, when they have accomplished what mankind needs, it throws them on the dung-heap of history in gratitude. Is not mankind's cause -- a purely egoistic cause?
>>
>>29763392
No, we don't "owe" them. They produced something and was rewarded money as a transaction. Asking for more is greed.
>>
>>29763437
Tbf I assumed you were NEET and weren't paying for anything. If you paid for it with your money fine but if its your parents' or you're on benefits then surely you still owe them. You're taking without giving anything back and that sounds like greed to me
>>
File: 1370888626173.jpg (40 KB, 381x427) Image search: [Google]
1370888626173.jpg
40 KB, 381x427
I would rather have happiness than success, dude. I have a job and it's fucking awful, the only thing it's good at is making me actually not sleep for 14 hours each day.
>>
>not good enough to be loved
>good enough to work
Anything for our glorious hive!
>>
>>29763273
>good, productive job and being useful to mankind more important

in the past maybe, but most jobs in modern times are either unnecessary bullshit or actively harmful.
>>
>>29763476
Starting with the mental gymnastics already? No, legally, I do not. The money I get from disability is legally mine. I pay for a transaction or service. They recieve the payment. From there on forth, they don't get "owed" anything else.
>>
>>29763273
>implying being useful to the society that scorns you has any merit
>implying you shouldn't just work for your own gain and claw your way to the top
>>
>>29763355
to want pussy is not to want to continually work for pussy
to want a good productive job is to want to continually work for money
to want to continually work, >>29763297 applies
>>
>jobs
>productive

Jobs are productive of one thing: profits so that your fuckface boss can buy himself another yacht. What's "useful to mankind" is attacking wagie system which is holding us back from achieving our full potential.

To illustrate how fucking useless wagiedom is to the future of mankind, consider the kind of food you can buy cheaply under wagiedom. It is shit. It has low nutritional value. It makes you feel ill after eating it. It apparently serves no function, barely nourishing or pleasing the person who buys it. What is its function, then? To make sure the cheap cunt who had it manufactured can make a profit off of it. And because this low quality product is the cheapest possible, it dominates the market. Other manufacturers are compelled to make similarly inferior products if they want them to be at the same price. The trend is always downward in the wagie system.

Do you think participating in this system is really helping humankind reach its full potential?
>>
>>29763273
It's not a gf, and it's not the contribution, or legacy

The only life worth living is winning the lottery before 30 and then becoming a professional full-time NEET. Any job, regardless of how meaningful or financially rewarding, takes 40+ hours out of your week, not to mention commuting and feeling tired during your spare time.

That's what I resented most, that even after work is done and you come home it just seeps and creeps into your private time, like poison.
>>
>>29763273
People have conflicting interests to begin with so your productiveness would be making it worse for some others.
>>
File: 1466603620384.jpg (58 KB, 474x548) Image search: [Google]
1466603620384.jpg
58 KB, 474x548
>>29763273
Can I get more kot pics?
>>
>>29763860
@cat.jazz

on instagram
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.