[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you know how to spot good people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: go fish.jpg (275 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
go fish.jpg
275 KB, 1920x1080
I get the impression that most anons here are trying to make friends with vapid normies instead of looking for like-minded individuals. Am I wrong?

I would never dream to go to a night club or anything like that to find friends. Instead I found that by going back to school again I discovered lots of losers like me who were looking for a second chance in life. It really is easier to relate to someone who also experienced failure in life; They are generally more modest, understanding and caring than their successful counterparts.
>>
>>29762980
I have met plenty of horrible robots in this site tho, rule of thumb anyone who comes from wizardchan fits the bill
>>
>>29762980
>I get the impression that most anons here are trying to make friends with vapid normies instead of looking for like-minded individuals. Am I wrong?
Most anon do not bother with finding friends because they will leave them.
>>
friends are trash that bring you down. you shouldn't be trying to make friends here or anywhere else
>>
>>29763017
Maybe it's just your friends that are trash. I do believe that most people have shitty personalities and are basic as fuck.
>>
>>29762980
I agree with you OP. Interesting thoughts.

I think picking the right people to make friends with is very challenging as a bot because those types are also home often and hard to spot
>>
>>29763073
Most of robots want people who initiate everything.
>>
>>29763054
I don't have friends. What do you even get out of those people? you sound like a normalfag
>>
>>29762980
I like to think I do, or at the very least I can spot people who aren't self absorbed cunts.

I don't care if I end up ostracised, I'd rather hang out with someone nice and upfront about how they're not god's gift to humanity. A lot of guys on /r9k/ get crushes on stacies and girls waaaaaaaayyyyy out of their league which leads to them getting rejected and whining on here about it. These people deserve to be alone.

They're housebound unemployed autists and yet they demand a virgin, fit, blonde, beautiful, devoted gf.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.