[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>turbo chad says hi to people and they even ignore him h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
>turbo chad says hi to people and they even ignore him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2myUPqJcUmQ

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU MEET NEW PEOPLE, FOR FUCKING REAL

REEEEEEEE
>>
>>29762599
WHY ARE PEOPLE SO RUDE
ALL THE TIME WHEN I SAY HI TO PEOPLE THEY JUST LOOK THE OTHER WAY PURPOSELY IGNORING ME EVEN IF THEY AREN'T BUSY OR SOMETHING.
I'M JUST TRYING TO BE POLITE FUCK YOU GO FUCKINJG OFF YOURSELF
>>
>>29762599
try not forcing people into tedious conversation

maybe sign up for a hiking group or something
>>
You have to have friends to make friends
>>
just go up to them and say hi bro it really works just b confident

yeah fuck you redditors who give that advice. i try to tell you it doesn't fucking work. people don't want strangers just randomly walking up to them
>>
>>29762599
>faggot with a weak voice
>bad posture
>dresses like every teenager on on boardwalk
>walks past people while saying "hi" like a mental patient
>looks like Paul Walker's son with learning disabilities
>""""""turbo chad""""""
he's just the average normie, not a chad
>>
>>29762650
This. How did god ever expect the friendless to make friends if we don't have friends to make us seem engagable to others in the first place? This game fucking sucks.
>>
He's not that great looking.
>>
>>29762739
One of the usual questions people will ask you is "what have you been up to?". If you reply with an answer like "I finished writing a song" or "I made a painting" or "I just went mountain climbing" then you will be seen as "interesting" in people's eyes and they will want to talk more to you.
>>
what the hell..
what kind of reaction do you expect if you say "Hi" with a nervous tone standing 5m away or passing by and not even looking at them

seriously what do you expect? To have people to shout "Hi" back? To have them run after you and ask whats up?
>>
Andrew is not even chad.

Danny Duncan is the ultimate chad
>>
>>29762599
>turbo chad
>just saying 'hi'
>doing it in a super awkward way

wtf am I even watching?
>>
>>29762795
You got any more tips b0ss?
Not sure if oregano but it sure tastes like it now.
Intending to actually take up some hobbies soon too.
>>
>>29762816
it is a cool channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLBCsWQbwJ0
>>
>>29762810
This.
What's the idea of this experiment? People are not comfortable with stranger approaching and greeting with you - it's common sense and cultural thing.
>>
>hi
>dude hi lmao
>no attempt to bait conversation or comment on the environmental experience
Social experiment prank xDDD
more like a waste of everyone's time
sage
>>
>>29762818
From what I can tell, normies are pretty shallow and they want people who entertain them and raise their status in the eyes of others. A normie would rather a friend who treats them like shit but dresses trendy and is really good at some trendy, hip hobby like playing guitar or surfing or playing football professionally than a friend who cares for and treats them well but only plays videogames.

Normies care about the image that people project, the theatrics and performance they stage rather than who they really are.
>>
>>29762810
He makes cringe videos so he's being awkward on purpose.
>>
>>29762650
I have dozens of friends right now.
It all started when I found my best friend in 3rd year of highschool.
Then I found another friend in 2nd year of middle School.
I introduced both of them to eachother.
Then they started introducing me to their other friends.
What formed over the next 8 years was a clique, of different ages containing around 30 to 40 people, with 12 people at its center and us 3 initial friends forming the inner core of it.
We meet up every weekend, drinking, going out, warching the Europe Cup or on Lan Partys.

It's true. You need friends to make friends and even better friends to stick with the new guys and girls.
However, I also made friends in college, though after I dropped out I never met them again.
>>
>>29762599
He says it in a weird way, and a weird timing to complete strangers on the street,
and then keeps on walking right after as if he did not say anything in order to draw reactions for his youtube video

A guide for autist's^
>>
>>29762599
You get a job anon, that's where "friends" come from
People don't create relationships unless forced to
>>
>>29763211
#Cluster B
>>
>>29762599
>turbo chad
The dude is a robot is chad's body. He's not a Chad.
>>
>>29762599
that dude just riding on the skateboard at 0:43 could've been like "sup bitches" and got a much better response
>>
It worked 90% of the time for the video dude, I didn't get the girl saying "fuck you" though...what a bitch...why?
>>
>>29762599
>>29762732
Have you watched this guy's videos? He's being awkward on purpose.
>>
>>29763332
>watching le youtube celebrity videos

You're a fucking faggot
>>
>>29763440
When surfing the web 14 hours a day you end up watching some youtube vids, just something that happens.
Besides his stuff is pretty good if you're in the right mood.
>>
File: 1463284516564.jpg (269 KB, 1280x851) Image search: [Google]
1463284516564.jpg
269 KB, 1280x851
>>29762831
this channel is actually very comfy.
>>
He obsession with youtube celebs on 4chan is fucking pathetic, that's how you know it's full of kids
>>
How the fuck is this guy a "turbo chad"?

Just looks completely fucking average, and of course people flat out ignore someone coming up to you and saying "Hi" randomly, most people assume they're just trying to sell you something or have some kind of learning difficulty because who the fuck tries to make friends that way
>>
>>29762599
He's super awkward with a bit forward hunch.
Nothing Chad.
And he's like 10 meters away saying hi.
Makes him look more like non 100% than just being friendly.
>>
he is closer to robot than chad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCaWwAI_37Y
>>
stop shilling your shitty youtube channel thanks
>>
>>29762650
you made the starter friends in school
you need a common at least weekly activity to make starter friends
>>
>>29763616
this

original salami
>>
>>29762854
mountain folks and people from rural areas does not have this problem.
>>
>>29762599
You have to have a reason to meet new people, not just random people on the street. Chad or not.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.