[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the Death of 4chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: seppuku-frog.jpg (82 KB, 602x635) Image search: [Google]
seppuku-frog.jpg
82 KB, 602x635
>tfw been here 7 years
>tfw when it ends it'll be truly be just me and my loneliness
>tfw might be the day i muster the courage to end myself

What will you do when 4chan ends robots?
What do you think will happen?
>>
>>29762575
Find whatever replaced it and continue shitposting.

The ride never ends.
>>
File: 1436747770086.jpg (55 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1436747770086.jpg
55 KB, 640x480
Go to reddit or other anime websites

wizardchan sounds interesting
>>
>>29762575
Mass spree shootings, across the US and the globe.

Make their children pay for what they've done to us.
>>
>>29762575
lose my mind

8ch is kill becauss of Jim, Wizchan has retarded mods.. Ill start my own chan I guess
>>
>>29762575
I'll go back to the slow-ass imageboard that is 420chan.
>>
No idea, I'm lost without this place. I spent 90% of my time either here or on YouTube, and the rest of the time is some other shitty sites and vidya. The only place I communicate with people is on 4chan.
>>
>>29762635
Your posts he harms, the pig in farms
>>
>tfw Theresa May may become PM
>4chan banned
Brit flags will be rare soon.
>>
>>29762635
>8ch is kill becauss of Jim
Lasted long. What happened?
>>
>>29762677
;__; i hope that fat fuck becomes a sausage
>>
File: Theresa_May.jpg (114 KB, 592x670) Image search: [Google]
Theresa_May.jpg
114 KB, 592x670
>>29762678
I googled that and now I'm having a nervous episode. Thanks.
>>
>>29762575
Honestly might just let my computer die and leave the Internet behind. I have a moniter for 4chan and one for YouTube. YouTube alone I guess I'd get a smart tv instead.
>>
>>29762691
from what I understand Jim gutted hotwheels and stole his software. The poor cripple couldn't take the abuse and quit in December.

Jim was later caught selling userdata and Josh has been btfoing him since.
>>
>>29762728
HW doesn't seem too upset at Jim on twitter. All jokes aside, I don't think there are many (if any) real villains here.
>>
>>29762728
if the userdata thing is true, I might have to change my mind
>>
>>29762697
>neet
>23
>brexit tanking the gbp
>leaders for brexit bail
>now this
I have been feeling like shit for a while now, atleast you're prepared. Preparation doesnt help, we are fucked. Atleast I'm not Scottish, apparently lots want to leave and their economy will collapse.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.