[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw have some sort of mental tourettes >Thoughts of harming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1467120216066.jpg (43 KB, 563x364) Image search: [Google]
1467120216066.jpg
43 KB, 563x364
>tfw have some sort of mental tourettes
>Thoughts of harming others and doing crazy shit plague my mind
>Refuse to seek help because I don't want to be judged by them

I can't help it, these thoughts flood my mind, especially when Im in public.

Anyone else with this problem?
>>
>>29762564
intrusive thoughts haunt me daily
>>
If you don't like it just think about the consequences
>>
File: a.gif (1 MB, 540x314) Image search: [Google]
a.gif
1 MB, 540x314
>>29762564
There's no way to deal with them except distracting yourself , and that fails too.
My intrusive thoughts are mostly sexual and I mean with ANYONE , people on the bus , even fucking family. I am extremely degenerate and I think the only one who can help you is yourself. No amount of psychologists/psychiatrists is gonna pull thoughts out of your head , they're either gonna give you bullshit advice or drug prescriptions.
>>
>>29762564
>Refuse to seek help because I don't want to be judged by them

lol dw, they will flick their wrist and change the subject to anxiety. You'll be in counselling for years before you meet anyone who takes your concerns seriously, if only because that is how long it takes to determine whether there aren't other causes for your dysfunctional life (but also because no one knows shit about fuckin nothin)
>>
Just use your "Free Will" (TM) to stop choosing to think those thoughts.

It's that easy.

I'm being sarcastic.
>>
This is OCD. Look it up
>>
>>29763154
Can someone please explain to me the difference between sarcasm and facetiousness? My intuition tells me that your post is facetious but I can't put my finger on why exactly.
>>
>>29763155
It is indeed OCD but DONT look it up. I did this and it opened my mind to shit I never thought of and made it 10x worse.
>>
File: image.png (113 KB, 356x249) Image search: [Google]
image.png
113 KB, 356x249
>>29763323
>DONT look it up
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.