[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do women ever have fantasies where hot men live together naked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: am_499308_4537175_610331.jpg (99 KB, 888x768) Image search: [Google]
am_499308_4537175_610331.jpg
99 KB, 888x768
Do women ever have fantasies where hot men live together naked in a harem and do nothing all day except wait for their female master to come and have sex with them?
>>
Yes.
But replace 'hot men' with men of various body types.
>>
>>29762537
Do you not know of the "fujoshi" market in Japan? It's pretty big
>>
This sounds like a distinctly male fantasy, just with gender reversal.

Women prolly want their baby daddy to come home and help feed and clothe their children at the end of the day. That or a dream wedding.

They are completely different to us.
>>
>>29762537
I just imagine hot men without any women at all
>>
>>29762607
Not even you? Gotta self-insert bro
>>
>>29762666
Nah I hate self inserting. If I could I'd be a voyeur irl
>>
>>29762537
femanon here

Yes all the time tee hee!
>>
>>29762537
That is a male fantasy. One of the big mistakes men make is thinking women are like them.
>>
>>29762537
> do nothing all day except wait for their female master
No, idiot, this is very unattractive for women. Women dislike NEETs and submissive guys, women like status and dominance.
>>
>>29762780
Well this is really the best look inside the female mind. Women are helpless fragile little things who need men to do everything for them. Men often fantasize that there is a harem full of women just waiting to get plowed by him.

But for women? Even in their fantasies they imagine men being active and in control.

Women are by nature a bunch of self cucks.
>>
That guy isn't attractive.

Look at that subhuman gonial angle
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.