[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
illness general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: 1441030121468.png (95 KB, 500x308) Image search: [Google]
1441030121468.png
95 KB, 500x308
Who /ill/ here? There's been lots of talk about mental illnesses but I'd like to know if there's any fellow sick robots.

>a large percentage of the people in my mom's side of the family have had cancer including my mom
>grandma has beaten cancer three times and now she has it again
>her sister died recently of cancer
>i had testicular cancer when I was 15, which is pretty much the easiest form of cancer to cure
>doctor tells me that two mild chemotherapy sessions would decrease the risk of me getting it again to almost 0
>a few months back (I'm 19 now) feel lump on neck
>doctor tells me it could be from me pushing it a lot and to wait a few months without touching it at all, if it's still there check it out with ultrasound and then do a biopsy
>don't touch it at all for a few months but still there
>ultrasound says it's nothing worrisome
>haven't been to doctor since then although it still hurts and I'm almost certain it's cancer
>have varicocele on my other testicle (first one got removed obviously) which makes it difficult to feel around but I've been checking it since I was 15 and it's been fine
>last night feel a lump that feels pretty much identical to the first one
>today don't know what to do and more depressed than usual

Which one do I check first, the lump in my throat or the lump on my ball, they require different doctors, it'll be such a mess trying to organize the different treatments, plus I was just finishing up my MRI checks that I was told to do after my surgery for 5 years when I was 15, now it'll be at least another 5 years and I can't stand MRIs.
>>
don't need your life story

just die already
>>
File: 1447379322092.jpg (54 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1447379322092.jpg
54 KB, 640x480
>>29762440
why are you being mean
>>
Yeah.
I have lupus and chronic severe psoriasis.
All the medications i have to take are damaging my heart, lungs, liver and kidneys.. but if i stop taking them i die.
So i sit here living at home taking thousands of dollar of medication a month, lethargic as fuck, looking like a ghost waiting to die.

When people talk about me they're like 'anon doesnt have a very good life expectancy be nice to them'
>>
>>29762471
Because he has no real reason to be the way he is other than being fat and lazy.
>>
File: instincts.png (5 KB, 255x253) Image search: [Google]
instincts.png
5 KB, 255x253
>>29762502
>When people talk about me they're like 'anon doesnt have a very good life expectancy be nice to them'
>>
>>29762409
oh by the way if I wasn't clear enough here
>doctor tells me that two mild chemotherapy sessions would decrease the risk of me getting it again to almost 0
I did have the chemo treatment which is why yesterday I felt like finding that doctor and kicking him in the ribs, he said that "there's basically 0 chance don't worry about it"
>>
>>29762665
Ick.
I hear chemo is awful.
I take a low dose chemo drug twice a week for my auto inmune shit and i feel lije crap. Cant imagine what a whole big dose would be

>>29762631
>tries not to think about it too much or ill waste more of my not life crying
>>
File: 1462795518973.jpg (84 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1462795518973.jpg
84 KB, 800x600
>>29762409

In such a situation you must die. It's the universe telling you to let go. No one should have that much cancer. Your family is a walking blight upon the gene pool.

Use your pent up robot rage. Contract aids from a tranny hooker and rape as many women as possible. Become bio weapon Elliot - your destiny

Penetrate and destroy from within
>>
File: penguin.jpg (462 KB, 694x1175) Image search: [Google]
penguin.jpg
462 KB, 694x1175
>>29762783
Yeah, I have no idea why my mom thought it'd be a good idea to pass on her cancer genes but I'm not going to purposely spread aids to random women, thanks for the advice though
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.