[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I realised you only need $450000 of capital to earn 1.5k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Itsafreehousebobby.png (341 KB, 624x365) Image search: [Google]
Itsafreehousebobby.png
341 KB, 624x365
>mfw I realised you only need $450000 of capital to earn 1.5k a month after taxes

Almost 1/2 of the way anons. 24 y/o now plan to retire at 30. Any other anons doing early retirement extreme? tips and tricks please
>>
>>29762374
Sorry, this deal is only for Jim Boonie.
>>
It's you again. Why are you back when you were btfo in the last thread by anons who pointed out the flaws in your plan?
>>
I'm assuming by those numbers that you expect to get 4% annually

Good luck with that
>>
>>29762456
He also doesn't know about inflation.
>>
Buying apartments is literally the easiest and safest investment ever. I already own an apartment and I'll buy at least 3 others once I retire being 35.
>>
>>29762393
Zero flaws in my plan its all science
>>29762456
4% real return yes
>>29762484
>he also doesn't know about inflation xD xD xD
>>
>>29762516
Where in the fuck are you getting 4%?
>>
>>29762513
ye thats what i do right now. My apartment is making me $450 a month after taxes and expenses and thats without taking the price increase into consideration
>>
>>29762539
Property and stocks

Literally easy as fuck. if you guys think you cant get 4% a year you have never tried investing.
>>
>>29762571
Finance professional here. I always get a laugh out of clueless people like you who think they have found a magic easy way to make returns.
>>
>>29762672
Laugh all you want last 3 years ive made 30% ROI on average. Lucky? Perhaps. But i can do 4% every year np
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.