[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just how many wagecucks were BTFO that day?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 9-11.jpg (980 KB, 2541x3000) Image search: [Google]
9-11.jpg
980 KB, 2541x3000
>firemen
>ambulance workers
>CUBICLE KEKS!
>even some business owners who were "out of the loop", tee hee
It's a precious moment in history, when you think about it.
>>
none of them were jewish however
>>
>>29762209

I was a sophomore (2nd year) in high school and worked at a car wash. School let out early that day and when I went to work I was pissed that we weren't closing early because there was literally zero customers.
>>
File: comfy pepe.jpg (365 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe.jpg
365 KB, 750x725
>>29762267
who cares? only butthurt wagecucks are jealous of the jews and make a big deal about them.

what's important is, many wagies were lost that day. it's a cause for celebration, innit?
>>
>>29762273
I hope you walked out homie. Such a momentous day and you can't even go home get comfy and enjoy the spectacle?

It's almost comical how obsessed managers are with work!
>>
>>29762681

No, I didn't have those kind of balls when I was that young... still might not.
>>
>>29762681
>>29762501
>>29762209
>that fucking edge
WEW
E W
WEW
>>
>>29762209
>tfw their loved ones have to pay a death tax.
>>
File: wagiewagie.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
wagiewagie.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>29762959
What's really perplexing is how these sentiments are all that controversial. Even a wagie couldn't argue the fact that 3000 of his brethren were liberated from their suffering.

A wagie doesn't possess the constitution for suicide, yet he lives most of his long grueling life wishing he were dead. Their families may not wish to admit it, but 9/11 was a blessing for those who died, as well as yours truly, the NEET.

3000 wagecuck lives really don't make a dent in the NEET salary, but the entertainment it brought was glorious and will last forever. It reaffirms to me that we truly live in the best of worlds.
>>
>>29762918
I firmly believe it's never too late to stick it to the boss. We do have a safety net after all, there really is no reason to be working in this day and age.

In any case, I'm sorry to hear you missed out. At least you have recordings of the "incident"!

>>29762969
"Nothing is certain but death and taxes". Well, at least if you're a wagie, tee hee.
>>
File: 1467794921528s.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1467794921528s.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>29762209
The screams of a dying wagie 4:50 ....music to my ears

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ppAeMWFCqC8
>>
File: pepe lmao.jpg (13 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
pepe lmao.jpg
13 KB, 250x237
>>29763513
Oh yeah? Google pictures of the jumpers! Gross!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.