[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I normally don't post shit like this but here goes. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9
File: prof_pic.jpg (35 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
prof_pic.jpg
35 KB, 540x960
I normally don't post shit like this but here goes. I'm shaking while writing this.
>was in a relationship for over a year with someone who would constantly put me down

>literally the worst

>threw temper tantrums and slammed doors

>violated my personal space

>pressured me into sex

>compared me to other girls

>lacked the ability to show empathy

>lied pathologically
>I eventually broke up with him because I caught him in a huge lie (which triggered a chain reaction)

>We tried to be friends for 7 months

>He wanted it, I really didn't. But I stuck with him.

>because he told me I was the only one who really knew him. I now know that was a bad choice. Especially because I've caught him on numerous counts spreading lies about me behind my back while being all gushy and sweet to my face.
>Fast forward to today

>I caught him in the same lie he told that prompted our breakup. I tried to call him out on it, but he consistently ignored me, maybe because he didn't want to accept he did anything wrong (or maybe he was unable to realize because of his narrow mind). Anyway, when he finally picked up he was a jerk on his end of the call. Usually he's sweet and apologizes, but this time he was with friends. He went out of his way to make his end sound like I was a piece of dirt on the rug. He hung up on me, which he'd never done before. Then he had his friends text me really mean shit they knew nothing about because he had no energy to actually communicate.
What I'm trying to say is, I don't know what to do. I blocked his number and removed him from social media. But I still have scars. The inability to trust, to get close to people. He constantly told me he loved me, but it seems like a lie at this point in time.
I feel lost and alone. So much for being friends with exes.
Also, I really hope his next girlfriend doesn't need any emotional help, because he is unable to give it... look me in the eyes now and tell me I deserve it...
>>
>>29762188
You deserved it. lol
>>
>>29762188
dubs checked

origamicommode
>>
>shaking while writing this

Because your chairs having trouble supporting your immense ass right?
>>
you arent supposed to be friends with your ex

you are trying to be friends with a corpse
>>
>>29762188
You're just a little lady and boys are callous. Try to be more guarded and pessimistic.
>>
File: 1413920106358.jpg (1 MB, 2000x2200) Image search: [Google]
1413920106358.jpg
1 MB, 2000x2200
It's because you weren't a monster girl.
>>
>>29762188
I'll take you in as my maid/sextoy. I'll treat you well and give you good pay and benefits.
>>
>>29762188
nice blog
oregano pepperoni
>>
>>29762260
>little lady

>little
>>
>muahh chad treats me bad but i stick with him because he looks good
>>
>>29762260
are you a fembot?? I guess you're the only one here who I could really listen to...
>>
>>29762188
>But I still have scars. The inability to trust, to get close to people.
That's not really a bad thing, at least for the time being. Clearly you're a poor judge of character, probably thanks to parents or others in your early life being similarly shitty to you. You're better off alone for the time being. And for fuck's sake, do not trust yourself when you feel attracted to someone. If you have any reliable friends, spend time with them. Think about getting into therapy because especially after a destructive relationship like this you could really benefit from it.
>>
>>29762246
This.
99% of the time friendships with exes never work.
>>
>>29762312
I have been leaning on friends during this hard time but it just is really difficult... it takes everything in my power not to contact him and I did block him but it really is wearing on me. I straight up was in hysterics from it... I'm embarrassed to admit it but I am anonymous here so whatever
>>
>>29762188
>I normally don't post shit like this
Go back to that.
Also, don't post anything else here.
Go somewhere else. And stay somewhere else.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-20-19-06-56.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-20-19-06-56.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>29762188
1)Exes are like prison: If you go back, that means you didn't understand
2)Going back or staying friends with an ex is like eating your own puke
3) Did I say that was bad idea to qtay with your ex? It is.
4) It's done. You can't do anymore with him now. You either move on and don't give a shit about him, or you can keep crying and hurting yourself like an idiot. So get off your ass. Nobody likes someone complaining.
5) Talking about getting off your ass, now is the good time to get /fit/. You look a bit chubby. You don't have anyone slowing you down, no one but you can stop you from getting better. That would take your mind of it and make you look better. Get a nice ass at least, lower your bodyfat. Indirectly, you'll show him that you're better without him, that you can still handle yourself while being alone. So get working.
7) Work on yourself mentally as well. I got cheated on by my very first gf. Shit happens. Now I look back on it, and I laugh. I learned so much from that experience alone. So do the same. And don't get caught like that a second time, otherwise it would be 100% your fault.

Tl;dr: Stop crying, it was stupid to stay with him, we won't hold your hand and tell you everything is fine, but you can make yourself a better person. Have tits because I'm horny.
>>
>pressured me into sex

That's what you did wrong. A guy should never need to do that. You, as a girl, must be ready for sex any time, in any way he wants. If you don't put out you're worthless and deserve to be dumped.
>>
>>29762188
firstly get of this board immediently in fact get the fuck off 4chan you stacey normie nigger bitch
>>
>>29762372
I don't need this kind of misogynistic shit lol nice try

>>29762369
he was the only one I could lean on for so long.... the only one who would answer my calls when nobody else was around...
>>
>>29762391
>I don't need this kind of misogynistic shit lol nice try
u can't b 4 real
>>
>>29762397
you can literally say anything you want but that's just too far. At least make the joke clever?
>>
File: 1412042682109.jpg (88 KB, 703x525) Image search: [Google]
1412042682109.jpg
88 KB, 703x525
>>29762340
I can't fathom why you'd want to be friends with this guy, much less in a relationship with him. I know my saying it won't make it any easier, but you really have to recognize that whatever you got from that relationship absolutely was not worth the pain it's caused you. That intense desire you have to be with him is a sickness, plain and simple, and you have to fight it. Again, therapy would probably help you to recognize and understand these things, assuming you can afford it.
>>
>was in a relationship
Stopped reading it right there please leave
>>
>>29762423
Because he's the only one who answered me calls, nobody understands
I can't afford therapy
I've been doing things my way... honestly, the only way to cope sometimes is well...
>>
>>29762391
If you don't want to have sex, why would anyone want to be your bf?
>>
>>29762391
>He was the only one here for me waaaah

I understand that you're sad but get ahold of yourself. He was a liar you saod it yourself. To forget him, you have to concentrate on his bad parts. That'q how I did it.
In a week or so you'll wonder why you didn't leave sooner.
And grow up, you're no child anymore. You shouldn't need anyone else to be able to live your life correctly.

Another anon once said, and very rightly so:
A good relationship needs the two parties to admit that they're perfectly fine without the other, but that they really appreciate being with the other still. Otherwise it becomes a dependancy, and it's not healthy.
So get ahold of your dependance, and throw it away. Hence the gym. Doing something else to occupy your mind is the best way to forget. And meeting new people.
>>
>>29762450
Well, then if I were you I'd pirate some self-help books on dependency and dependent relationships, or maybe just google it and read up about it on blogs or wherever. Cause you're a textbook dependent, and the way you're coping isn't working for you, so you'd do well to find some new approaches. Specifically, you need to learn to be more independent, to depend on yourself instead of depending on people who will abuse and manipulate you.
>>
File: 5763428843_ce57f1f3a9.jpg (32 KB, 250x272) Image search: [Google]
5763428843_ce57f1f3a9.jpg
32 KB, 250x272
>>29762188
>was in a relationship for over a year with someone
>>
>>29762470
I don't really feel like listening to you when you're insinuating I'm fat... I'll try my best but I can only do so much...

>>29762488
I am independent but I cared about this person...
>>
>I dated Chad
>Chad was Chad
>waah feel bad for me waah
>waah give me attention
>>
I really like some of these negative comments. They can try but it won't get me down any lower than I feel now...
>>
>>29762514
>I am independent
Emotionally? It doesn't sound like it. From the sound of it, you stayed in this nightmare of a relationship because he paid attention to you and met a particular emotional need for you.
>>
File: 1467784149324.jpg (268 KB, 1277x1461) Image search: [Google]
1467784149324.jpg
268 KB, 1277x1461
>>29762514
Well it was you on the OP right?

You can't just wallow in your sadness. Hiding the truth won't change shit. Realising there is a problem is the first step to correcting it. Whether you're fat or not is not the main problem. Whether you can change for the best and handle yourself alone is. And finding excuses won't do help.
Find a way to occupy yourself. The gym simply has added benefits.
>>
>>29762562
What's wrong with my tits? Are tits not supposed to be sacks of fat? Jeez

This is awfully ironic coming from this board... I thought I'd be accepted here since this place wallows so much... lol
>>
>I withheld sex from my bf
>waaahhhh he dumped me

Gee, I wonder why.
>>
File: 1467788788942.jpg (78 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1467788788942.jpg
78 KB, 640x480
>>29762585
Never said your tits were the problem silly. They look fine, I'd do plenty of things with them, but that's not the subject at hand.

This board being made mainly of highschoolers pretending to be alone or too socially retarded to try to get better doesn't mean there won't be someone to tell you to man up (hue).

I'm no trying to be mean, really. I am simply a believer that over-comforting someone can be detrimental and that yourself alone can deal with your problems, and certainly not by crying in your corner.

So here, I'll be nice to: It's not your fault, he was a dick. Move on, you can only get better after this. Work on yourself, any way you can, and in some time, you'll be proud of yourself because you became so much better and you will deserve someone much better.
>>
>>29762542
Yeah you must sink pretty low everywhere you sit, on account of your morbid obesity. Worthless subhuman
>>
>>29762188
You deserved it.

originally.
>>
File: 1464454831147.jpg (154 KB, 558x976) Image search: [Google]
1464454831147.jpg
154 KB, 558x976
Why the fuck are you guys giving this stupid bitch the time of day? Sure the dude sounds like an asshole but you staying as long as you did is on you. You could have dumped him at any moment you felt things weren't working or when you got fed up with his childish antics but you didn't.

>pressured me into sex
You had no obligation to fuck him so him pressuring you and you giving in is on you just as much as him.
>>
>>29762797

Women are incapable of taking responsibility. This is a natural fact, and is why our laws are suited this way.
>>
>>29762188
Why would you put up with that for a month let alone a year?
>>
>>29762188
this is just roleplay, right? i hope you're not actually serious.

if so, why would you post this here?
>>
File: Dr-Gino-DiGiannantonio.png (56 KB, 222x222) Image search: [Google]
Dr-Gino-DiGiannantonio.png
56 KB, 222x222
>>29762306
I'm a shut in boy with high iq. Just learn to listen to peoples smiles. It took me long to realize this.

You can spot a fake one if you analyze your partners smiles. A genuine one sticks out. Avoid faked, they need you or want to use you.

I know girls have problems with this tough, men and even me too.
>>
>>29762867
>high iq

If you are so smart, why are you a virgin neet?
>>
>>29762867
92 isn't high, anon.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.