[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why'd they do it /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
Why'd they do it /r9k/?
>>
>>29762182
they were cishet white males and gave in to their natural instincts
>>
Because everyone else is responsible for their problems, not them.

That and violent video games desensitized them.
>>
>>29762213
Video games?? i blame Marilyn Manson and the other artists making assault music!
>>
because they got bullied :,(
shooters have the mental problem solving skills of children
>>
>>29762182
there are a lot of reasons.

they were suicidal.

there was a negative environment where they were treated like shit more than the average kid at their school.

they had the mindset that nothing would ever get better for them.

they wanted to feel powerful. and not just feel it but prove it to everyone else.

i would have a lot more to say but i doubt there will be a serious discussion and i have to go to sleep.
>>
>>29762182
harris was a psychopath who despised normies, klebold was a beta follower
>>
>>29762322
THIS IS THE MEME OF THE CENTURY and it will never die because people are too lazy to read the actual documents and materials.

eric was not a psychopath.
dylan was not a follower.

they were in on this together.
>>
>>29762339
>eric was not a psychopath
yeah he was obviously normal and well-adjusted
>>
>>29762392
i didn't say that. it's not one or the other.
>>
>>29762413
psychopaths demonstrate
>antisocial behavior,
>impaired empathy and remorse,
>bold, disinhibited behavior
this describes most shooters pretty well
>>
>>29762458
>shows bold, disinhibited behaviour but is socially awkward at the same time

wut
>>
>>29762515
bold and disinhibited behavior such as bringing a weapon to school and killing people
>>
>>29762182

to become legends for the lulz
>>
>>29762458
There is a lot more to being a psychopath and there's a lot more to Dylan and Eric's histories. If you want to have an informed opinion, learn more. Dylan is not labeled a psychopath even though he was arguably enjoying himself more than
eric during the shooting.
>>
>>29762541
according to that bucket list psychopathy just means high testosterone
>>
>>29762339
>planning is the same as coming up with the original idea
>>
>>29762624
>not having a school shooting on your bucket list
>>
>>29762182
because /r9k/ didn't exist yet
if it did they would be harmlessly posting anime reactions and flirting with other lonely cuteboys
>>
look at this beta cuck coward
>>
>>29762182
They snatched every motherfucker birthday.
>>
They had enough ammo to kill everyone in the library, why didn't they?
>>
>>29762843
There were some they deemed "ok" and let live
>>
>>29763005
Also because the bombs didn't go off
>>
>>29762322
>believing the shit that hack Cullen wrote

Fuck off. On the tapes you can hear Klebold cheering as he murders children. He's not some pussy following Eric. Likewise, Eric sits in his car crying about his poor dead dog and shit. He wasn't some badass psychopath.
>>
>>29762182
They did it for the lolz you fucking summerfag
>>
>>29762458
Why do you people insist spawning bullshit and being completely confident in said bullshit while obviously knowing nothing about the subject?
I'm asking seriously, please answer me.
>>
>>29762788
He tried to look tough tho.
That look at the ground when they got close fucked it up.
>>
>>29763063
>psychopaths are badass
>>
>>29762788

>tfw that cutie 90s blond with green bookbag is just peacefully strolling by the lockers in full QT high school glory unaware of what is to come
>>
File: 14084548929021.png (1 MB, 935x670) Image search: [Google]
14084548929021.png
1 MB, 935x670
>>29762624
FEMINISM HAS GONE TOO FAR!
>>
>>29762788
What is the appeal for big strong alphas to fuck with scrawny dorks?

I was harassed by kids in the grades above me during my first year of middle school. Then as I got older and the kids in the grades below me were smaller than me, it never occurred to me even a little to fuck with them.
>>
>>29762182
>there are people in this very thread who can not understand why they did it

Normies need to leave.
>>
>>29762624
thats funy since according to studys there are at least 1/3 more female psychopats than male
>>
Because Eminem
>>
>>29763532

Females have testosterone too, fampai
>>
Columbine was very sports-oriented. If you were in Columbine and you didn't play any sports, you were the biggest loser in the world.
>>
File: ugly2.jpg (67 KB, 484x351) Image search: [Google]
ugly2.jpg
67 KB, 484x351
Because they were ugly.
(No one got the correct answer. As usual.)
>>
>>29762628
There was an entry in Dylan's journal mentioning NBK and wanting to go out in a blaze of glory. He wrote it before Eric started his journal. It doesn't prove anything, but it doesn't support the theory of Dylan being a puppydog
>>
>>29762182

Because one was an edgelord maniac who wanted to murder people and tricked the other into going along with it because he was an autist loser who he could boss around
>>
>>29763063
do these tapes exist online? too lazy to look it up, could someone post a link?
>>
>>29763532
Proofs? Everything I've read suggested that psychopathy and narcissism are skewed towards males.
>>
>>29762624
That's why you get rebbit repeating the meme that alphas display psychopathy and two other "dark" traits and they try to fake psychopathy to impress girls.
>>
>>29762843

Because they were bad at shooting, it's not that easy to commit a mass killing like that even if nobody opposed them, they had several guns and fucking bombs but only killed 15 people it's not so easy to mow people down effectively unless you are trained and dedicated like some ISIS freak like in Paris or Orlando
>>
>>29765171
Another norman who fell for the Dave Cullen meme

Everything, from interviews to testimonies (on his behavior before and during the shooting) to home footage, suggests that Dylan was a bit more confident than Eric in many ways. Dylan wrote a journal entry about going out in a blaze of glory before Eric started his own journal. Dylan was reported to be more vocal during the massacre, etc.

Dave Cullen is a dipshit
>>
>>29762182

Failed beta uprising, moderately successful local normie genocide
>>
>>29765236
Shooting unarmed people at close range takes little to no training, Cho had very little shooting experience

The Orlando shooter killed 49 people because the police gave him 3 hours instead of going inside within 5 minutes of the shooting, why is everyone so retarded they can't understand this

Columbine massacre lasted one hour, the shooters killed one person outisde the school, shot one guy that would die several hours later, then killed 10 people out of 56 in the library but because of Eric's facial injury and Dylan being "bored", they stopped, walked around the schools thinking about killing people in bathrooms and classrooms, but instead went back to the library and shot themselves. They might have been bummed out the bombs failed. Their weapons were complete shit; Eric had a 9mm carbine with 10 rounds and a sawed off pump shotgun which was the best weapon but still bad. Dylan had an unreliable piece of shit pistol and a double barrel shotgun, which he only fired 12 times in the library (pain in the ass to reload)

Cho on the other hand killed 30 in 8 minutes. THAT suggests skill, but the real reason he killed that many is not about skill
>>
>>29763063
>Eric sits in his car crying about his poor dead dog and shit. He wasn't some badass psychopath.

psychopaths have feelings too you fucking retard
>>
>>29765405
>their weapons were shit
it's too bad they didn't have access to an AR or a thompson or something.
you could fuck some shit up with two .45s and a backpack full of loaded mags, which would've been more lethal than those sawed offs.
>>
>>29765481
AR-15 yes, but if they had used anything in full auto, especially a Thompson, they would have blown all their ammo very quickly missing a lot of shots, possibly with even less casualties

Their sawed off were the most lethal weapons they had. I only wish they had both used better pump action shotguns with 6+ round capacity and 1oz slugs. Autopsy reports would have been more interesting to read

Anyway here's a summary of how the shooting went down
>kill two students outside, injure many others around the cafeteria entrance(several critically injured including one who survived a shotgun blast to the face)
>policeman starts shooting at them, they return fire, no one was hit because policeman wasn't waering his glasses
>enter the school through western entrance (one floor above cafeteria), fuck around throwing pipe bombs and only injuring students with gunfire, several were feigning death
>injure a teacher who would later die of blood loss
>walk into the library, shoot 10 people at point blank range while they were under the tables, spare the 42 remaining people despite having a shit-ton of ammo
>shoot at police through windows, police return fire, no one hit
>throw a molotov cocktail at one of the cafeteria bombs in an attempt to blow it up
>an hero in the library

So automatic weapons would have helped in the school hallways maybe, but not the library.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.