[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you capable of making a noise louder than an inside voice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1459218137946.jpg (337 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1459218137946.jpg
337 KB, 600x900
Are you capable of making a noise louder than an inside voice?
>>
>>29762174
No, I can't even remember the last time I raised my voice. If I tried shouting at someone I'm pretty sure I'd sound retarded and weak.
>>
>>29762378
>If I tried shouting at someone I'm pretty sure I'd sound retarded and weak.
I tried shouting in my room today, the noise literally died in my throat, it came out like a squeak

I think I lost the ability to scream
>>
I can yell but it hurts my throat
>>
>>29762378
Well, good for you.
I can only speak so faintly almost nobody hear me or I shout with all my lung strength.
I can't speak at regular volume. Can't control it.
>>
>>29762398
Yeah that's what happened to me a few years ago.

I'm like "shut the fuck up!" and I sounded like a twat.
>>
remember robots, if you don't use your outside voice, you lose it

even if you have nobody to talk to, go to a private place and practice talking loudly at least once a week. scream if you can, if you can't you will have to work your way up
>>
The person I yelled at was my friend was because he was yelling at me over something petty and being a general cunt so I had to raise my voice to get a word in edgewise.
>>
>>29762378
Same boat. Cannot remember the last time I raised my voice
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.