[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, guys. Been reading some gr8 greentexts on this board for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: disblief.png (611 KB, 1024x755) Image search: [Google]
disblief.png
611 KB, 1024x755
Hey, guys. Been reading some gr8 greentexts on this board for the past ten minutes and I gotta say I am sure glad I visited this place after I left because this is really entertaining and I love all the posts mocking robots and the fucking normies going "wuts rong wit normiez they prety cool guys man it ok they are just like uss but theyy are more better so it ok" and all those greentext posts that are black and just a couple lines and being like 'i will nevr love again" yeah this is fucking great

this board

is

is

IS FUCKING GREAT

i

i love this board it gud

you did gud
>>
thanks boxxy
>>
>>29761825
https://gyazo.com/bea273d99dd5321036f2ada9a93496f8

YOU ALL BLOW /thumb /thumb /thumb
>>
>>29761849
FUKKc I meant to reply to you but whatever
fuck you alos
yes
>>
>>29761825
>made woman hate thread and posted another reply
>check main page
>its all normie trash straight from 9fag

it's over

And the other one is also getting infected by them
>>
>>29761902
I went to the end, my friend
AND THAT IS SLOW
AND I AM SAD
NOT ENOUGH POSTERS
>>
Why aren't normies better than us
>>
>>29761930
normies are filth
normies are stuck in their heads and don't know anything about true suffering
about true loneliness
aw, your dog died? that's sad
really
really
sad
fucking normies
they don't know loss
they don't know loneliness
they don't know this darkness I live
they don't know the filth the rot
they don't know what it is to have this hole wrenching in their gut
they don't know
>>
>>29761930
>us

>>29761923
Well i found /methods/ so this pain shouldn't last too long, i drather rope over everything else.
>>
>>29761971
I still can hear the rain outside and the toads chirp and it is this constant that tides me
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.