[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://vocaroo.com/i/s15UUeWzgfEe just wanted to make sure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: blush NEET.jpg (106 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
blush NEET.jpg
106 KB, 409x409
http://vocaroo.com/i/s15UUeWzgfEe

just wanted to make sure you weren't late again

and remember, we NEETs love and appreciate you.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29761816
This is good vocaroo.
>>
>>29761816
This is embarrassing

OP sounds really immature and shit. How embarrassing, everyone is laughing at you sempai! OMG
>>
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 259x194
>>29761816
This is honestly just pathetic. You need to understand that we "wagecucks" are not slaves, our employment is a contract and thus a voluntary commitment we have agreed to. This means that we are partaking in a mutually beneficial agreement, whereby both our employer and ourselves stand to gain. Our employer gains valued labour, and we gain capital in the form of cash. We can use this cash to invest, for recreational purposes, donate to charity, and overall have a good impact on both the economy and our community.

I understand that the idea of waking up every morning may seem like slavery, but it's really not. For instance part of my contract means I'm allowed 10 days vacation every year. A slave by definition doesn't get vacation, linking back to my original point that the contract is voluntary. In reality we are being productive human beings who are the backbone of civilization. Without us, you "NEETS" would not be able to retrieve even the pennys the government offers you. It is also worth mentioning that by being a "NEET" and relying on government hands outs you are, in fact, the cuck. You are wholely reliant on the government so survive. If they stop giving you money you will starve and die a horrible death on the streets. You may not realize it now, but the government has complete control over you. If they told you to suck a man's dick or lose your "NEET bucks" you would literally have to do it as starving to death on the streets is your only alternative.

Capitalism was born as a way to release the ordinary man from serfdom. We work to become free. On the otherhand NEETs are the modernday serfs. The monarchy and aristocracy have merely been replaced by the government and box ticking bureaucrats. It is for this reason that women are not attracted to NEETs, for they require financial and emotional stability, both of which are not provided by a NEET.

I say this to you as a friend, seek help before it is too late.
>>
>>29763066
Shut up cuck~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
>>29763127
But xirs right.

>If they told you to suck a man's dick or lose your "NEET bucks" you would literally have to do it as starving to death on the streets is your only alternative.

Wagecucks can at least say fuck you, I quit, that's harrassment, fuck you some more, here's my legal team fo yo asshole etc

You have to swallow or die.
>>
>>29763066

I hope its copy pasta.
>>
File: pepepepe.jpg (6 KB, 206x196) Image search: [Google]
pepepepe.jpg
6 KB, 206x196
>>29763066
>If they told you to suck a man's dick or lose your "NEET bucks" you would literally have to do it as starving to death on the streets is your only alternative

HOLY SHIT NEETS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>29761816
>>29762126
Why is the starting format for these threads always exactly the same?
>>
>>29763169
Probably a samefag. Fucking embarrassing. That smug Pepe guy is the most annoying shit on r9k
>>
>>29763066
NEETs always think they're the smart ones, but if they can't figure this rudimentary shit out like the rest of us, they are psuedo-intellectuals at best.

>b-but muh homelearning
no one hires home-schooled. Get a degree and actually learn pleb.
>>
Top kek. Wage cucks live paycheck to paycheck unless they're in the top 10% of earners (which I doubt anyone here is.) Wagie has his car to pay for, his rent, his utilities, maybe even his mortgage, etc. Many wage cucks are also in debt from student loads and are forced to continue slaving away just so they don't miss the opportunity to pay even more bills that just never end :^) ... If a wagie stops he falls under and the bills pile up but if a NEET does the same thing nothing happens.

I'd argue the NEET is in much better shape financially since at least he's not in a debt and probably has useful skills from all those years of NEETing and learning, unlike the wage cuck who has stagnated from years of doing the same menial things. Did you know I routinely turn down offers from top financial firms and I've never stepped foot in a college? All because I spent my NEET years studying new technologies unlike the wagie.

Anyway, made me kek tho, nice try wagie but if you had any more time today you might have thought of a more sophisticated troll. NOW GET ME MY FUCKING PIZZA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
>>
File: cofy NEET.jpg (97 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
cofy NEET.jpg
97 KB, 409x409
>>29763066
>working for minimum wage at mcdonalds is better than the NEET life

you try so hard to make it sound good, but you just end up looking more and more desperate
>>
>>29763185
I "home schooled" my way into a six figure job and then quit. My work history before that was literally just the things that I had developed or thought of in my spare time. Nobody told me to do this shit. There was no cuck master at a university telling me which hoops I had to jump through to pass my classes. I was just learning what I wanted to and playing with new ideas on my own because that was enjoyable. Consequently, I managed to make progress in a bunch of new fields.

I believe anyone can do this: you don't need a degree to teach you how to think and you don't need to be in a university to find new problems to work on. Problems are literally all around us, you just have to start thinking about them. Perhaps you could start thinking about why you think only people with degrees are licensed to use their brains? Did all of the past work of the great philosophers and scientists not matter because they didn't have a degree? That's honestly just absurd and in this day and age you have no excuse not to think about something. There are lessons on any kind of subject: you can learn logical reasoning and all about biases from scratch if you wanted to, but the real joy is just playing around with ideas like a child. There's no right and wrong in that, just what might be -- and that's what keeps it interesting.

And you know the best part about not being a wage cuck with a degree? You don't have to give a fuck about academic formatting. All that's needed in the end is a new idea and a way to get that idea out there (the Internet) and you can build an academic body of work in any style you want. Just has to be legible. Too bad you will never know the joys of thinking wage cuck because you've always been too scared to walk your own path. Research isn't just about reciting facts, its about failing on your own constantly and finding new ones in the process -- something that takes balls.
>>
>>29763219
>useful skills from all those years of NEETing
>"Um, sir, if you could just explain these long gaps in your job history?"
>WHY YES I CAN GOOD JOBMAN, I WAS GAINING SKILLZ IN VARIOUS FIELDS LIKE A NORMIE WOULD DO
>"Uh, yeah that's.."
>I KNOW MORE ABOUT NEW TECHNOLOGIES THAN MOST OTHER PEOPLE, I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW!
>Uh, great....Look, it's been lovely meeting you, we have to discuss amongst ourselves and meet other clients and..
>I'M SURE THAT IS JUST A FORMALITY GIVEN MY SUPERIOR RESUME?"
>"....and we'll get back to you? Sound good?"

wagecuck applies for EXACT SAME JOB
>"Hi there"
>Hi I'm W. G. Cuckington
>"Hi W, we are very impressed with your resume, and would like to ask you a few questions about your past work experieinces."
>Sure, go for it.
>fast forward to the end
>"and the starting pay is ludicrous, and you have your own Stacy secretary! Not bad huh?"

Also:
>NEETs pay bills unless they live at home
>You have never been asked for anything by top financial firms, post their offers to prove otherwise.
>You're an idiot, and lazy too.
>>
>>29763335
What was your job?

Why did you quit?

Stop strawmanning. I said no one hires homeschooled, not that degrees are the pinnacle of brain usage. The piece of paper matters, not the knowledge imparted. But carry on, it sounds rehearsed.

Again, what was your job? I don't believe you at all.
>>
>>29763382
This is an excellent delusion but in tech it's more like this:

>"Hello sir, I am cuck master 9000. I have a BA in sucking dicks and 9 years experience porting spreadsheets to visual basic."
>Ah, excellent. Well, we really need someone with experience in financial trading systems do you think you can do that?
>"Well, of course sir. I studied HTML in my undergraduate class and I once made a currency converter script."
>. . . Ah, okay. Well, do you know what an order book is? We're looking for someone who can really help innovate the way we do trading with some of the newer technologies out there.
>"No, but I'm a fast learner! I got B+ averages in my course!"
>Thanks, we'll give you a call.

What you don't realize wage cuck, is degrees are the absolute minimum standard for a specialized job these days. So applying only with a degree and some work experience means you'll be applying against guys like me who have already contributed significantly to a specialized profession before you even graduated. This means that when you apply your cuck master isn't patting you on the back for all those hard units you studied or the years of experience you have doing something boring, he's asking why you didn't build a trading system exactly like what he needs in your spare time like NEET hobbyist did ^_^.

You'll get turned down for the job and your NEET lord will be offered it. But he'll decline because he's too working on something more interesting. My point is that wage cucks are boring. They're the kind of people who have always done what they were told to do and are thus very good at coloring between the lines which is actually what is emphasized in universities. But what's required to reach the top 10% in any profession is the ability to think for yourself and make mistakes by working on something new. And I doubt a wage cuck has ever dared to do anything outside of what they think they ought to be doing by other people, and you're a good example of that.
>>
File: 20000keks.jpg (92 KB, 459x612) Image search: [Google]
20000keks.jpg
92 KB, 459x612
>>29763493
Not once in my post did I mention degrees. I have 7+ years networking expirence and 2 jobs atm. Who are you replying to? The little voice in your head that says "NOW! NOW IS THE TIME YOU UNLEASH YOUR REHEARESED RANT!!"
>>
>>29763561
I would mark this post a B-.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.