[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /damned/ here? I swear this story feels like a punishment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: fM9uKBb.png (294 KB, 640x429) Image search: [Google]
fM9uKBb.png
294 KB, 640x429
Who else /damned/ here?

I swear this story feels like a punishment from a higher being because I didn't act fast enough

>Girl I've wanted to fuck for years
>Have had multiple times I could have taken her
>Spent a lot of my time with her, was like a best friend too
>Eventually she gets with these online friends
>She starts spending more time with them than me to the point I feel we're not that super close anymore
>Becomes transgender
>Flattened her tits with some kind of thing she wore on her chest
>Wants to get a sex change (ie getting a dick)
>Wants testosterone
>So she can get a deepened voice
>And get a beard

Now a dick I can ignore (because you don't have to acknowledge that), but a fucking beard? You can't ignore a beard man.

Not only do I feel like I've lost a close friend, she is going to destroy everything I like about her appearance.
>>
bumping this post
>>
>>29761805
You could have taken her, you wanted to take her, and by not doing it, you might have fucked up her psyche so bad that she is getting a sex change.

Not too late if she hasn't started the drugs. I'd regret not saying something, personally.
>>
>>29762781
No, she's wanted to be a guy for years.

I didn't mess with her psyche. But I could have taken her before she went on this whole become-a-boy stuff.
>>
>>29762824
I think of it as a physical solution to a mental condition, and not one that works very well, looking at the before/after suicide rate. So I'm not the guy to advise you on how to help this person. That said, I would still regret it if I didn't try to talk a friend out of it, even if it cost me the friendship.

Good luck, bud.
>>
>parents kick me out because they say my weebish behavior disgusts me and I'm antisocial and failed high school
>no friends
>steal $400 in coins and loose cash
>spend one night in a nearby motel, hoping they will call me
>they don't call back
>spend another night, half the money gone from food, panic
>go back home
>dad tells me to fuck off and he doesn't want to see me again
>I'm crying and begging to stay, and he says he's going to call the police
>even my sister tells me to leave, they all hate me
>sharp pain in my body, is this really happening
>tell them all to fuck off and I end up leaving
>take a one way train ticket from Ashland to Richmond
>try to look for a job, don't know how the application process works
>find job at McDonalds
>spend two weeks homeless sleeping at Byrd Park or near the recreation center, shower at the pool area by sneaking in
>find craigslist for sharing rent with three other people
>three months now
>have around $12 for myself

the bright side is I'm still 18 and have time
I don't have enough money to visit my parents home and they have never contacted me, I don't have facebook or social media
>>
>>29762978
Where are you living to where rent is that expensive? Of course, I'm presuming you're working full time.
>>
>>29762848
>looking at the before/after suicide rate.
What do you mean? Suicide rates reduces significantly with treatment. Janice Raymond is a murderer.
>>
>>29762978
>I don't have enough money to contact my parents
Why should you contact filth like them?
>>
>>29763031
Suicide rate doesn't, which is why Johns Hopkins Hospital, the hospital that pioneered the treatment, no longer offers it.
>>
I'm rather unlucky sometimes.
>>
>>29761805
You can, and should, take her body while she still has a vagina.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.