[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey robots. So, I need some advice from some people who might
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (855 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
855 KB, 1136x640
Hey robots. So, I need some advice from some people who might even be lower than me. Let me greentext my story on what I should do.

>be me, senior in HS.
>meet solid 7/8 out of ten in Geometry
>don't judge fags I hate math
>she's literally the female version of me, ideologically
>fall in love
>finally she confesses to me that she's into me
>immediately slide into those dms
>start dating
>had some fun times
>one day go to park with her to meet up with her friend
>super artsy, solid 6/7
>ideologically opposite but become friends
> about three weeks later, gf dumps me "God doesn't want us together"
>ok.jpg
>still friends with artsy girl
>getting vibes she's into me
>nah
>start dating literally 11/10
>mylordthatass.png
>into gay pride shit, but still wicked cool, we'd smoke weed together, talk
Ok this next part is no joke I swear to Christ.
>decide to send her my favorite memes
>"wtf anon why are you sending me these stupid frog pictures?"
>immediately stop talking to her
>she gets super butthurt and starts hanging out with my best bro
cont?
>>
post the memes u were sending her
>>
File: image.png (154 KB, 524x685) Image search: [Google]
image.png
154 KB, 524x685
>>29761413
Here's one please don't be like the other girls in my life now and use me for my memes let me tell u my story
>>
>>29761392
i hope this is real you retarded normie
>>
>>29761392
>people who might even be lower than me
That's rich
>>
>>29761392
Cont anyway fuck you
>she was perfect though, we did normie shit like going dancing
>actual dancing
>she was around 6'1 and I'm 6'7 so she was pretty perfect
>fast forward a year later
>start dating artsy chick because I knew she wanted my dick
>loose virginity to her
>11/10 finds out and tells my best bro how much she misses me and shit
>starts dating a literal neet
>she's really showing me lol
>she starts fucking him to get my attention
>lucky guy
>cantcontrolmykeks.jpg
>turns out dating artsy girl isn't so bad
>been dating her for around a year
But one day...
>I work at normie store Zumiez
>with another neet but he browses /b
>poor soul
>11/10 works at another normie store because she's a crazy bitch who's stalking me
>me and coworker know loads of people walking by
>tell them "they stink"
>they laugh
>see ex
>yell at her bitch ass
>"you stink"
>glares but it's sexy at me like she knows exactly what she's going to do
>week later
>boss sits me down and asks why I called a girl a skank
>nigger wut
>she not only went to my boss, and not only my district manager, but home fucking office
>immediately shit my pants
>boss says she comes in like once a week looking around to see if I'm there
>takes my side but still has to punish me
>get unscheduled for a bit
>better then getting fired I guess
Cont.
>>
>>29761484
If it wasn't I'd post it on b, I really need advice for what's going to happen
>>
>>29761392

>immediately slide into those dms

Hey, have you ever considered killing yourself?
>>
>>29761593
Fuck OP you made me remember my ex. She was dating some crazy manlet and enjoyed fucking with his emtions. I convinced her to dump him for me even though I'm a total neet, kek. Good times.
>>
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 329x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 329x450
>>29761593
Cont.
>start getting hit up by 6/10
>cute but a little chubby
>she loves memes my dudes
>begin exchanging memes
>she has some pretty normie memes but I converted her
>artsy gf gets jelly af
>thinks I'm going to fuck this girl
>wtf
>she's clingy af
>however she tells me everyday how much she loves me
>checked her phone
>not a single guy or anything suspicious
>this girl really loves me
>fast forward five more months
>best bro still with neet and 11/10 crazy bitch
>when neet isn't around, she always asks my homie how I'm doing, if I'm single yet, etc.
>best bro can't believe I'm not fucking this chick
>she's still into me af
Now robots, here's where I plead to you for help, I can have any of these three girls, but what is most important? This is entirely serious. I can have some of the best sex anyone on this godforsaken website will ever have with 11/10, have a girl who I'll never agree with, but will never leave me, or a girl who wants memes and wants me. What do r9k?
>>
>frog pictures
>highschool
>>
>>29761641
I've actually tried twice, buts that's for another greentext.
>>
>>29761717
It was like 2014 Pepe wasn't known to normalfags yet
>>
>>29761710
The artsy one. If they aren't willing to leave you, over time its actually very easy to get them to conform to your views.
>>
>>29761748
Thanks for the input, this has fucked me for months now. Only problem is she's literally fucking retarded. The shit she thinks is right makes me want to try to kms again.
>>
>>29761783
Dunno what kms is. That said, there is documented evidence that sperm entering a woman's body makes her take that DNA and make it part of her. It's her body's way of trying to make her more compatible. Doesn't matter whether its oral or vaginal (no clue on anal).

The more she takes, the more compatible she will unknowingly make herself compatible with you. Weird shit.
>>
>6'7"

wow, this is really all it takes to get multiple girls at once, huh. even though you are an autist who shares old memes you are still able to pull these bitches
>>
>>29761818
It means kill myself. Seems a little shallow for a woman to become more attached after sex, someone who's better at it can come and steal anytime.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 700x700
>>29761842
Being tall sucks, I hit my head on everything. I'm decently attractive though, but doesn't mean shit, you neet fuckers are getting 11/10s.
>>
>>29761856
It's biological. Not like she has any say in the matter. It's why the more unprotected sex a woman has, the harder it is to get that compatibility. You could actually have a kid with the woman, and have some of the other mens' dna wind up in it.

At any rate, if she is that loyal, its not something you need to concern yourself with. And again, over the months/years, she will adapt to your body, your personality, and your lifestyle.

Of course, it's high school, so I fully expect you to fuck it up.
>>
>>29761908
I'm not in high school anymore, and started having sex after it. You have no idea how much I appreciate this. Thank you.
>>
>>29761973
No problem. My wife was die-hard feminist liberal when I met her. Now she's a stay at home wife, and libertarian. Depending on the upcoming election, we are trying for kids this winter.
>>
>>29761392
>Hey robots. So, I need some advice
>>>/adv/
>>29761726
third time's a charm
>>
>>29761710
Stay with the artsy chick. She's loyal which is unfortunately rare these days and you've been together for a good while.
>>
>>29761999
Best of luck my fellow libertarian. How did you know I was implying she is a liberal fuckhead?
>>
>>29762002
Reason I came here is that some robots know what it's like to not have any girl at all, and I needed that opinion.
>>
>>29762071
Is there any other kind of woman that a man would qualify as one that he could "never agree with?"
>>
>>29762093
Very true. Why women lean that way eludes me.
>>
>>29762121
Because the left wants to subsidize poor choices. Women like that until they get married and realize that it's their husband that picks up the tab.
>>
>>29762146
Well my gf is half native, so she's super dependent on the government. She surprisingly isn't pro choice, and is pro 2nd amendment, but still wants Bernie/Hillary's free shit and censorship of the right. Can I keep fucking her until she converts? Or if someone thinks censorship should happen are they lost?
>>
>>29762192
Nobody is lost. Keep on doing you, and keep breaking her social taboos. A little at first, but do it more and more, without seeming like you are being intentionally antagonistic.
>>
>>29762217
I like to think of her as an optimist and just wanting to help people but Jesus I can't believe she's allowed to vote. Maybe I'll sway her by this election. Was it hard changing your wife?
>>
>>29762317
I constantly broke her little taboos, until she snapped and asked how the fuck I could be the way I was.

Then I calmly explained my views. When you have the government give you something, you need to take it from someone else. Then you point out that even if the rich pay, they just charge the poor more. Minimum wage limits young people's experience. The non-aggression principle, and how government constantly violates it as a necessity. Shit like that.

Took about 2 weeks of 30-45 minutes of talking per night.
>>
>>29762348
I've been dating her for over year, and I've gauged her political knowledge and views, asked her why she thinks that way and shit like like, and then vice versa. She had to leave because I TRUGGERED her. With this level of autism, I may have to red pill her.
>>
>>29762425
Just don't tolerate her stupid rule. Say something along the lines of, "I would never ask you to change your views, but you have no right to control how I think. Between the two of us, you are the only one who advocates violence, with your views on censorship. I advocate freedom. If you are uncomfortable with that, that's your cross to bear, not mine."
>>
>>29762454
Also, if she accuses you of not respecting her views, answer honestly. "I don't. I think they are childish. I'm not going to force you to hold my views, but you are NOT going to make me censor mine."

Luckily the wife never used the word "triggered." Wasn't anywhere near mainstream when we were dating, and is of the opinion that it is self-infantilization.
>>
>>29762499
That's a new light on this. I've never thought about it like that. She's a real sweetheart and when she does shit like that it is rediculous but I just let her do it and maybe that's why I'm not getting through.
>>
>>29762550
Hey, she can say whatever you want. Don't even ask her to stop. But if she says something so stupid, you laugh... well, that's not your fault is it?
>>
>>29762569
It's not. Thanks for all your help, I knew I came to the right place. Good luck with kids anon, maybe I'll see you around. It's like 4 am so it's time to sleep. Thanks again robots.
>>
>>29762699
Later bud. I'm on /pol/ more often than I'm on here. Catch you in a happening thread.
>>
FUKING NORMIES WHY THEY ARE HERE? GET THE FUCK OUT.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.