[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /literallystarving/ here? Haven't eaten for around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: 1462438489284.jpg (390 KB, 849x1200) Image search: [Google]
1462438489284.jpg
390 KB, 849x1200
Who else /literallystarving/ here?

Haven't eaten for around 1 and a half days

there isn't even a reason I am doing this, I am just not fucking eating, I could go and get the food in my fridge but I feel like I am too weak to even do that now

shaking and lightheadedness set in about 5 hours ago

stomach hunger pangs come and go
>>
>>29761268
If there is no food in your fridge and you are not eating you deserve to die
>>
>>29761268
don't know why you do it to yourself, unless it's a cry for help.

until a week ago, i was going multiple days in a row without eating anything - just drinking shitty water. it was terrible. eat something robot, you aren't /literallystarving/
>>
Wow how fucking fat are you? I don't eat for whole days sometimes by pure accident and barely even notice.
>>
>>29761301
>If there is no food in your fridge and you are not eating you deserve to die
there is food in my fridge, so... I guess I don't deserve to die then, yay

>>29761306
>unless it's a cry for help.
nah more like laziness, I live alone

>>29761310
>Wow how fucking fat are you?
I weigh 115 pounds
I am closer to Auschwitz than fat
eating is too much work desu, I would rather not leave my room
>>
>>29761341
you sound like a fucking faggot, honestly.

>too lazy to eat
shit man. food insecurity is scary as fuck, you have to be an ignorant bitch to think you're /literallystarving/. i lost 50lbs in a little less than a year because i couldn't afford to feed myself plus 2 dependents. guess who got to eat when things were tight it wasn't me

yeah, i'm fucking mad
>>
>>29761399
I honestly don't give a shit about poor people

poor people don't even register on the same level as people, you are below me, you really shouldn't exist

please stop posting in my thread, you are making my thread feel disgusting, it's really so easy to tell when a poor person is posting

I think if you cannot afford food you should probably die
>>
>>29761442
you're not OP but i worked a full time job and had to support an old lady plus her daughter, in addition to paying bills on the house plus utilities.

OP is a faggot who is too lazy to walk to his fridge and eat. shit gets under my skin when someone like that talks about starving.
>>
>>29761485
>you're not OP
I am OP, look at the IP count. I am still starving anon, does that make you upset? I am starving because I am TOO LAZY to walk to my fridge.

I could go eat the pizza in the fridge if I wanted, it is a few days old but I a sure it's still good. Maybe after I am done starving I will.
>>
>>29761268
just had some beef stew i made earlier oh my fucking god it was delicious i'm gonna water it down with some flavored water and take a massive shit
nice anime toes tho
>>
>>29761268
pretty sure that's called an eating disorder pham
>>
>>29761553
>pretty sure that's called an eating disorder pham
nah mate I am normal

it's not like I barf up food when I eat it, just because I haven't eaten for a few hours it doesn't mean I have an eating disorder
>>
>>29761268
i did this and it gave me a hemorrhoid

id recommend eating a bit of fiber if you start shitting blood on the regular
>>
>>29761538
>beef stew
I've never had that in my life, sounds disgusting
I am guessing you are british, only in british cuisine do they make disgusting garbage like that
>>
>>29761526
you aren't starving, you're just too lazy to eat the food in front of you. you aren't a badass or anything, just an idiot.

hope you choke on your old pizza
>>
>>29761649
>i-it's not like you are a super cool b-badass or anything like that anon....
no I am
if I wasn't you wouldn't have said that
>>
>>29761618
it's just fucking steak chunks browned in a pan
some spuds corn peas lima beans cooked for a while till the meat and spuds are tender as fuck nice thick consistency to it as well
bit of pepper it's damn tasty
>>
>>29761618
Beef stew is amazing. Carrots, potatoes, onions, celery, all that good stuff. I have no idea what >>29761538 is on about with the flavored water business though.
>>
>>29761676
sweet tea for you Americans
>>
>>29761666 (Trips)
>>29761676
wouldn't know desu, I am vegetarian
maybe I will eat some when I start eating again, but who knows when that might be? In a few hours? Tomorrow? Next month? It could be any time! Nobody knows when I will stop starving, it could be never!
>>
>>29761754
that or beef barely is good too
>>
>>29761837
>beef barely
I can't even envision what this might be - beef is beef, barely is a kind of... grain used to make beer right?
Is this some kind of broth I am guessing?
>>
File: beef-soup-ck-1932656-x.jpg (37 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
beef-soup-ck-1932656-x.jpg
37 KB, 300x300
>>29761870
sweet jesus do you live under a rock
what about clam chowder
>>
>>29761268
That's the dehydration, you idiot. You can go for a day and a half without eating and suffer little effect, provided you drink enough to compensate. Normally you get most of your water through the food you eat.
>>
>>29761919
>I am vegetarian
remember when I said this

clam chowder sounds fucking disgusting though

why the fuck do people eat things like clams and oysters and mussels? The insides look like literal mucus, it probably tastes like shit too

>>29761939
>Normally you get most of your water through the food you eat.
no way really? I've never heard that before
you are probably right though, I haven't drank any water today. I should go drink some water soon.

Does dehydration cause the light headedness and the weak feeling and shaking in my arms?
>>
>>29761968
i don't care if your a vegetarian
have fun porking yourself with carrots
>>
>>29761988
>i don't care if your a vegetarian
you suggested I eat beef stew, beef barley, and clam chowder, so I thought you did sorry

ew no I hate vegetables, carrots are for rabbits and other lesser animals
>>
I second this >>29761649. I sincerely wish you the worst OP, you humongous faggot.
>>
>>29761968
>I am vegetarian
Have fun getting lynched.
Terrible idea to admit such a thing on 4chan.
>>
>>29762580
>Terrible idea to admit such a thing on 4chan.
...?
what do you think 4chan is exactly?
>>
just ignore this thread and hope his mom or dad loses their home and they become homeless and "literally starve".

just ignore the thread guys, ignore the anime poster.
don't even reply to my post.
>>
>>29762680
Here's a (You) for trying to be cool.
>>
>>29762027
>vegetarian
>hate vegetables
please actually starve for real
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.