[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>work on a building site for a new house we are building >Today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1467744676351.jpg (52 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
1467744676351.jpg
52 KB, 700x500
>work on a building site for a new house we are building
>Today its only me on site bar one of the plumbers coming later in the morning
>Decide i need to poop and use the upstairs toilet, because thats the floor im working on
>Take the most satisfying shit ive had in a while
>Something doesnt seem right
>Instead of hearing the "ploob" sound of shit hitting water all i hear is "thunk"
>Turns out the upstairs toilets arent in use yet
>Panic
>Decide to lift shit from toilet bowl and try and put it in the downstairs toilet instead
>While im running down the stairs cradeling this shit i meet the plumber coming up the stairs the other way who sees me with shit in hands

What the fuck do i do?
>>
>>29761226
you're fucking done kiddo

leave town
>>
should've just flung it out the window or something
>>
>>29761285
What if it landed on him anon?
>>
>building house
>not making it sure the loo you shit in is in use

im working class but you really doesnt help with the stereotypes
>>
>>29761827
I diddnt kmow the upstairs had been turned off anon, i wasnt there for the past few days since i had to do the finishing touches on another property
>>
>>29761226
>"thunk"
So there was no water in the toilet? You seriously didn't see that before sitting down?

Your story is bullshit, poopoo peepee.
>>
>>29761978
When you really need to poop anon you just assume
>>
>>29762013
Sounds like a woman who falls into the toilet because the seat was up.

Look. Just fucking look. You have eyes.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.