[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I realize 4chan is filled with kids and falied adults
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: Travis.jpg (19 KB, 260x205) Image search: [Google]
Travis.jpg
19 KB, 260x205
>mfw I realize 4chan is filled with kids and falied adults
>mfw some of the more impressionable youngins look up to the distorted world views of fuck ups
>mfw the circle of degeneracy continues with the next generation of shitstains, each getting worse and worse as the years roll by
>>
File: wq.jpg (23 KB, 533x477) Image search: [Google]
wq.jpg
23 KB, 533x477
Made this for you OP, feel better!
>>
>>29761181
Yes, as a 32yo it feels good to pass on some of my life experience to the young pepelets here, as sour and hateful as it is. It's the closest I'll come to reproducing
>>
>>29761196

I like it, thanks senpai.
>>
>>29761224
More noble than passing on your genes.

Your memes will outlive you. They'll outlive us all. Immortality not through children, but ideas.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.