[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
secret agents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: agentd.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
agentd.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
who else is trying to become one of them?
and also is this thing even real?
>>
>Secret Agents

what is this meme
>>
>>29761058
not a meme, just a job that is praised in every fucking single movie, you know that guy who travels around the world, fuck bitches, has acces to the best cars and wears suits aka james bond
>>
>>29761090
If i was a secret agent would i have to use gun guns are for pussies
>>
>>29761110
secret agent only uses gun for saving pussies brah
>>
>>29761047
>secret agents
That could be anything.

Being an actual employee of an intelligence agency is really hard. They are extremely picky. You'd have to be highly educated or have some really unique skills.

They'll want to know that they can trust you not to betray them or go AWOL. It helps if you have your own family and are career-oriented. Mostly they don't want weird people.

Pretty much anyone can be an "asset" though. If you're just around things of interest, they might want you snitching or stealing/planting stuff for them. But you'll pretty much be nothing to them. They might try to coerce you into doing more things, and get you imprisoned/killed once they're done with you. They'll try to make it sound pretty cool at first though (and they know the media make spying seem cool).

Remember the acronym MICE (Money, Ideology, Coercion, Ego), that's how they get you to spy for them. And they are really clever.

Unless you're an actual employee, spying is probably going to be hell.
>>
You ain't becoming one anymore now after your deep background check, buster.
>>
The movies are not like real life, idiot.
Intelligence work is 99% office shit. The guys who go out and shoot people are special forces types. Military.
Intelligence officers are civilians. They analyse data sets, make plans for target acquisitions, organize renditions, surveil POI, and run foreign agents, among other things. There are areas of expertise that run through all of this as well. Like you can specialize in IMINT which is analysing satellite and aerial photography for signs of enemy movement etc. Or HUMINT which is classic espionage.
Generally if the work turns exciting, something went wrong.
>>
Anyone can post here. I can have any occupation. I can be someone you've all seen in a popular-ish movie or I could be no one you'll wver meet who happens to work a shitty desk job for the CIA. I could be a shill plant from the Democratic or Republican parties paid minimum wage to shit post certain points I have in this three ring binder next to me. I could be NEET. I could be the guy you passed at the mall 7 years ago and never noticed just as I didn't notice you. I could be days away from suicide which will leave my family heart broken and relieved.
>>
>>29761287
what the fuck are you talking about mr bond?
>>
>>29761047
If you're asking about it you'll probably never be one.
>>
>>29761241
At least in the UK it's not that hard to become an intelligence analyst. Everyone here would probably be automatically disqualified though, because of the background checks. You have to be a super normie. The pay is shit too.
>>
>>29761317
I'm saying I'm lonely and I wished we were more sympathetic and caring to each other for the same reason we should fear what we say and how much damage we do to others in the name of glorious shitposting and trolling. I love you, anon.
>>
If you're out of luck or out of work we can send you to Johannesburg
but you do just have to be a normie doe
>>
>>29761375
i love you too mr bond
>>
>>29761353
You actually have no idea what the requirements. I personally believe they are just as likely to reject normies desu.
Normies ares not good for intelligence roles because they are normies with mah morals and families and lives. Intel probably suits robots better. Go and apply.
>>
>>29761270
this is not true
military and civilian intel are 2 different branches with their own personel
>>
>>29761375
No I expect you to die Mr Bond.
>>
>>29761468
I know what the educational requirements are and I don't have them. They don't want outsiders or anyone who isn't completely up front and honest because they can't take chances with national security.

If you have any connections to things that are controversial they won't take you because they're better safe than sorry when they have to employ someone to deal with such sensitive information. That probably includes having 4chan.org in your browser history.
>>
>>29761468
Normies are very easy to manipulate -insert black eyed wojack- due to:
>their quick acceptance of any authoritative posturing such as titles and costumes
>their need to blame others for their actions
>their need to be accepted by a group
>their need to conform to the groups direction

Normies are school fish. We are too but because we've been outcasted (by them or our own choosing) we see their and our natural courses.

Play on those keys and you can get people to electrocute a heart diseased man to death with only the words "the experiment requires you to continue". Those keys can get a man to willfully say that a three inch line on a paper is only two inches, just because the rest of the group said so before he was asked.

These are some of the few readily replicatable scientific experiments in all of "psychology". Look up the Milgram and Asche experiments.

Coercion is hardly needed to get normies to do unspeakable acts.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.