[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fell in love once. It fell apart in a horrible way and we will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: unnamed (3).jpg (71 KB, 454x576) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (3).jpg
71 KB, 454x576
I fell in love once. It fell apart in a horrible way and we will never speak again. She refused to acknowledge the things she did to hurt me and refers to what we had as "an abusive relationship". I've slept with other, more attractive women since but have never felt that kind of connection and bond. I have a deep sadness in me, my broken heart never healed. Am I fucked for life to be lonely and unloved and to only have casual sex, never to make love again
>>
>>29760942
then the women you fucked aren't actually more attractive

> see gorgeous girl today
> spend an hour pussying out
> she leaves and never comes back
> put my hand up some roastie bitch ass instead
> wish I put my hand up the other girls ass
> don't really care because I have plenty left to fuck

TAKE YOUR FUCKING CHANCES FAGGOT
>>
the fuck room is my den, my world.
>>
>>29760992
No they definitely were...but with them, they act like they like me, but it's really just an impersonal thing, a way to get off, they don't care about me as a person. With Her, she made me feel like I was special, like she really cared about me.. that is until she changed. I overheard her say once "I was a pushover" in referring to her time with me. To her it wasn't even real. And now I can't even enjoy having a fuck buddy because I know I'm not that important to them. I feel like I felt this false thing that was more beautiful than anything in reality and nothing will ever compare. I'll just be chasing that dragon while knowing that anyone you get attached to will just change or get bored or betray you or leave

Someone tell me I'm wrong
>>
Just do the fwb thing
>>
>>29761281
I feel cool for an hour then
I just feel shitty afterwards
>>
>>29760942
No. You're not. But it's gonna take some time. Eventually, you'll say "fuck it," and go on a date and have some fun, usually by accident.

When you find someone who IS worth your time, you will discover that you hate the "old love."
>>
>>29761332
I had a girlfriend for a few months, she was sweet but young and I told myself it wouldn't last. I still found myself asking "could I be falling in love with this girl?" But that's not what it was. Should I try and ignore my dicks urges to hit on random girls and spend the next few years keeping to myself until I meet someone "by accident"? And by "hate the old love" do you mean hate the feelings I had with her or hate her as a person? Cause I'm already pretty mad at her and think she's a shitty person for the things she did and believes.
>>
I just want to forget I ever fell in love with her
>>
>>29761458
>Should I try and ignore my kicks urges to hit on random girls?
Nah. Have fun.
>>
Watching, waiting, bumping
Talk to me internet friends
>>
>>29761565
But that's the thing, it hurts more than it is fun but I keep doing it
>>
>>29761592
Well, if you want some time off, fine, but I wouldn't recommend it. Leads to depression, in my opinion.

Seriously, dude, the girl took your fucking heart and stomped it. Don't let her effect you negatively. She doesn't deserve to have that power over you.
>>
File: 1435416718201.png (135 KB, 483x442) Image search: [Google]
1435416718201.png
135 KB, 483x442
>>29760942
>relationship
>attractive women
>only have casual sex

I feel a REEEEE coming on REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU NORMIE PIECE OF FAG I HOPE YOUR BROKEN HEART IS AN ACTUAL BROKEN HEART SO YOU DIE AND NEVER COME BACK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29761646
Mm I probably won't because I'm a thirsty motherfucker but thanks buddy. I was a dick too and I feel guilty about that. And sometimes I think that if someone could get that close to me and decide to walk away without a look back that that's as good as it gets, or that I really am a flawed unlovable piece of shit. But I guess I should try and remember that that was just one chick

Maybe those happy couples aren't living lies like all the times I've held hands and kissed a girl in public, I was
>>
its been 6 years, i hurt her and she left me
2 years ago we started talking and she had the idea we will be friends while flirting, her being married
i blew up on some small arguement and called her a dumb spoiled bitch several times so she severed the connection again

the pain goes away with time
the something is missing feeling is not
i miss you Annou, you stupid lovely bitch
>>
>>29761746
Good luck anon-kun-friendo. Original commento.
>>
>>29761766
Thank you senpai
>>29761766
That's rough dude
I cant really be friends after its too uncomfortable

The something missing feeling really never went away? You never fell in love since?
>>
Why are you non-virgins posting on >>>/r9k/?
>>
>>29761872
Go back to wizardchan where you belong
>>
File: 1413920106358.jpg (1 MB, 2000x2200) Image search: [Google]
1413920106358.jpg
1 MB, 2000x2200
A monster girl won't do such a thing.
>>
>>29761885
That depends

Which monster girl will I roll?
>>
If a girl tells you she wants to take a break, then starts telling her friends that she's broken up, and refers to you as an ex, and is hanging out with guys you've never met but tells you she loves you and comes over late at night to secretly fuck you, then tells you she doesn't want to be your girlfriend again for a while because she is "fixing herself"...
And you get hurt and mad and upset and tell her that's some disrespectful tumblr tier bullshit...

That's not abuse or manipulation right??
>>
>>29761885
These are actually kinda cute
>>
>>29761993
Right? Bump Originalio
>>
>>29761826
did i have another gf since then? yes i did
did i love here? yes i did
did i fall in love? no i didnt
>>
>>29761993
you keep fucking her
they always fall in love with the dick plowing them
always
just dont mention relationships, lure her in
>>
>>29761882
Wizchan is for 30+ virgins. I'm only 22.
>>
>>29762255
Well that's where the fuck youre headed if you want to be in a place with only other virgins you spaz
>>
Love is the worst thing ever.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.