[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stupid.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 20160706_000654.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160706_000654.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
I'm trying to kill myself.
Stabbing my chest wasn't easy. Too pussy. Scared of not getting the heart right.

About to tie a noose.
Fucking hope this works.
>>
grind up a bunch of pills and take them
>>
>>29760461
Why did you make this thread? Sounds to me like you want some attention more than to die.

Also
>knife has no blood on it at all
>>
>>29760461
that knife looks fake
also
>>29760511
>>
Eggman go back to sleep
>>
use garlic bread
>>
>>29760461
hanging is easy. you just black out in a few seconds if you do it right.
>>
>>29760511
Hopes that someone makes a magical suggestion that will help ensure my death.

It's a real knife. And no shit, no blood. I can barely even cut myself. "The Main Ingredients" says knife.
>>
>>29760572
Ha, how?

>>29760502
Don't have good death type pills.
>>
>>29760621
No-one's going to give you any advice you can't get on a site like lostallhope or some similar shit, this stuff is really readily available. If you were interested in finding it out, and had planned this out, you'd already know.

If you don't have the willpower to even cut your chest enough to get any blood on the knife, you shouldn't be killing yourself, either, you're evidently not very sure.
>>
>>29760461
Ain't you tried this? gas mask + plastic tube + helium + favourite music. Don't turn the pressure up too high or your lungs will pop. Easy peasy painless death. If you wanna back out halfway you probs can. If not, see you on the other side friend.
>>
A guy a few years older than me in high school committed suicide by stabbing himself in the chest. Pretty brutal.

What's even worse is that his entire abdomen bloated with blood, because that happens sometimes with wounds to the heart, and when his mom found him she pulled the knife out (don't ever do this) and the shit just spurted everywhere. All over her. When the cops got there they'd thought she killed him.

So yeah. Never try to stab yourself to death, it's rude and messy.
>>
>>29760461
dont do it man, trust me its not worth it

whatever is going on on earth to you now, dying is worse. there are people who care about you anon

try going outside once in a while, the sunshine is beautiful!

please dont kill yourself though

im here if you want to talk
>>
>>29760730
You seem level headed.
>>
>>29760461
Hey if you wanna commit suicide go ahead. But if you don't have the willpower to do it, don't go asking around for help on how to do it, specially not here, and just don't do it.
>>
Hhhhheeeey buddy, why not just starve yourself to death, huh?
It just requires inaction and you've got that in spades
>>
>>29760751
I can't handle how my body feels anymore.
My landlord is raising the rent $50 above what I take home monthly.
My life isn't sustainable.
I feel like I'm going crazy in my head.
I don't really want to die. I'd like to live.
But I don't feel good and there's no one to keep me calm.
So I'm trying to ride with the flow.
I'm scared.
But I've got my crappy noose anchored by my door.
I feel sick.
I'm just tired of this.
>>
at LEAST rob your landlord and live life on the lamb, man, come on
>>
Stabbing yourself in the chest? Wtf? If you're gonna use a knife go for the gut and twist it while it's in there, go out like a samurai OP.
>>
>>29760796
Have you considered moving? You should always live within your means, and the fact they just raised your rent means you're either at the end of your lease, or not on one at all, so moving is possible.

As to going crazy, have you seen a doctor?

What >>29760770 said is really true, too. If you don't have it in you, that's a good sign you shouldn't be doing it. It's not like there's any reason you need to do it right this moment anyway, if shit gets worse and you're sure later on you can always do it then.
>>
>>29760461
Hey jackass, just cut your jugular
It's close to the surface of your neck so you don't need to make a deep incision
Guaranteed death in 90 seconds
If you're too pussy to do this you do not actually want to kill yourself
>>
File: 1465921494410.jpg (54 KB, 538x960) Image search: [Google]
1465921494410.jpg
54 KB, 538x960
Just buy a shotgun you idiot. Even if you have to do it illegally. It's the only guaranteed way of dying a quick and virtually painless death.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.