[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I've been regularly told I'm very good looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: juanes.jpg (60 KB, 600x453) Image search: [Google]
juanes.jpg
60 KB, 600x453
>I've been regularly told I'm very good looking
>I play several instruments and draw regularly
>I work out 3-4 days a week and often complimented on my body
>I'm a legit chubby chaser
>I go out to bars 3-4 nights a week
>Often told I'm funny and have no problems making people laugh
>I can't even pull 4s
>People on internet constantly say "step 1: be attractive step 2: don't be unattractive"
>want to die literally every day

If there was ever evidence looks don't matter, take it from me, but that doesn't mean you're not still fucked.
>>
social skills, charisma and confidence are what really matter

as far as looks go you just need to not be ugly, being average is fine
>>
>>29760453
You're trying to pick up chicks at a bar, that's your problem.
You're above their league.

Haven't you seen Superbad? Gotta hit up the farmer's markets and the pumpkin patches.
>>
>>29760495
That, and providing a fun time on the first few dates.

The goal is to convince the chick that you're a shit load of fun to be around. If you ever ask, "What do you want to do?" on the first few dates, you've just struck out.
>>
>>29760453
as a fatty handsome guys will often hit on me after striking out with hotter chicks because they will assume i'm an easy fuck

if an attractive guy approaches me i'm already assuming they're looking for a pump and dump
>>
>>29760617
Apparently i've learned that guys with higher testosterone go for bigger girls.

Also stop thats what makes it hard for guys who like fat chicks
>>
>>29760617

I'm not looking for advice on how to meet girls, just for ways to kill myself desu
>>
>>29760676
honestly handsome guys are always the worst in bed

they've never had to try for female attention and women come easy to them

i like to find a guy who is my level of attractiveness, they try harder to please
>>
>>29760680
Frangible bullet to the head. I recommend Terminal Shock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLIHwT3Jdib2_kzQfxmOC_iJcdTIw5bz8S&v=rZgVv8UFYx0
>>
>>29760680
you wont fucking do it. trust me I know.
>>
>>29760453
Doesn't matter how you look if you use 4chan social skills in the real world.
>>
>>29760708
I honestly dont know if im attractive or not. I've never had girls really come up to me but ive had people tell me im attractive.
>>
>>29760708
10s don't date 10s.

10s date 8s.
>>
>>29760676

it's not testosterone, i had an animal transformation fetish in jr high and weened it into a feeder fetish.

this shit doesn't overtly come out and i hide my true form well in public if someone brings up the topic incidentally.
>>
>>29760749
also have this fetish. I think I hide it well but if someone asks im not going to lie to them.
>>
>>29760710

thank you for the courage
>>
>>29760713
But anon, 4chinz is more real than the real world
>>
>>29760811

this is like the 10th thread i've made since 2004...
>>
>>29760453
>I go out to bars 3-4 nights a week
GTFO NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
probably you meant:
>regularly told I look good on the internet through pictures

Yet you look like shit IRL
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.