[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women so horrible? > be me, having beer at favorite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Why are women so horrible?

> be me, having beer at favorite pub alone after long day
> 6/10 sits a few seats down, I can hear an aussie accent
> i ask if she is from Australia
> she replies "are you from Australia? " in a derogatory tone.
> wtf.jpeg i wasn't even hitting on this cunt just making conversation as it was fucking dead in there.

This is why I don't talk to strangers. Why even fucking go outside.
>>
don' let things like this affect you so significantly
>>
She was a cunt. So what. Move on. That's what Chad does.
>>
aussie women are fucking trash dude. should've spat in her mouth or knocked her teeth out.
>>
She might have been from New Zealand. They both sound exactly the same but get angry if you point it out.
>>
well? are you from australia or not?
>>
Women are horrible cause one aussie chick was being a smart mouth?

You need to calm your tits anon shit.
>>
You should have told her to "Fuck up cunt" then slugged her in the jaw. That's how we pick up our women over here.
>>
OP here. On mobile and don't know how to reply to multiple comments.

Thank you I overreacted probably because im a bit buzzed and realize she is dirt. It caught me off guard.
>>
>>29760305

>he thinks they sound the same.

Just like Americans and Canadians, right?
>>
>>29760387
Thanks for the evidence ya kiwi/cunt.
>>
>>29760444

>rectally devastated Canadian detected
>>
You know I was thinking today that women always have me start a conversation whether it be in real life or texting or whatever. I think it's because women just don't want to talk to me.

Something to think about, op.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.