[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots, tell me about your lives. What do you do normally? With
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1458334318024.png (781 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1458334318024.png
781 KB, 600x800
Robots, tell me about your lives. What do you do normally? With whom do you talk, what do you talk about, whats going on currently? Which places do you frequent and why? Stuff like that.

Inb4 all day home talking with mom lmao
>>
>>29760166
I wake up at various hours of the day but I work at home for four hours as a wageslave five days a week then 1 hours as a janitor two days a week

I got to therapist once every other week, I get bloodwork done once every three months. I visit my grandmother/father/stepmother one or two times a month.

The rest of the time is spent in my room on my computer.

I talk to my mother about her day. I talk to my father about what theyve been up to. I talk on the internet to a multitude of people about various things.

Usually once a day a cat will come in my room and climb on me either at the computer or in bed.
>>
I'm the only liberal in the backwoods hick town I live in.
Therefore I've taken the hippie identity as my own. I wear tie dye and sandals and I work towards social change in my city through volunteer work managed by a Facebook page.
I'm just trying to find out who I am
>>
>>29760166
All day browsing news and 4chan, always trying to find a cheap hobby, I exercise during the night before sunrise. I might start going to a library everyday, eventually.
>>
>>29760244
Only one hour?
>>
all day home talking with anon
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.