[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I love you, I just don't want to touch you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
or you know, be touched by you.
>>
That's quite alright, though I'm not happy about it
>>
Cuddling makes me very uneasy and I feel so uncomfortable being touched.
>>
>>29760100
If you loved me, you would touch me. You do not touch me, therefore you do not love me.

It would be different if you were not able, but you are simply unwilling.
>>
>>29760205
but you don't mind getting plowed in the back of a convertable in a Denny's parking lot?
>>
I think the most I could manage is a bit of cuddling.
I'm not for sexual.
>>
File: HZNgC.jpg (61 KB, 550x688) Image search: [Google]
HZNgC.jpg
61 KB, 550x688
>>29760100
What if I wear a full body condom?
>>
File: JUDGEMENT ARRIVES.jpg (134 KB, 725x951) Image search: [Google]
JUDGEMENT ARRIVES.jpg
134 KB, 725x951
I know an example of this too well
>"Anon I prefer conversation more personally, in person."
>Proceeds to bring out her phone and text her fuckbuddy once again, after looking through messages from her orbiter
>"Anon you don't talk to me much anymore"
>As I proceed to get slow answers of "...what?" and "huh??" and then she pulls out her phone in the middle of the conversation
>"I find most people attractive EXCEPT ANON LOL HAHA ANON'S NOT ATTRACTIVE"
>Out of nowhere. Just, no reason.
>"No I don't want you to hug me or touch me, I'm not really into physical contact"
>As she recounts how she got fucked in the ass and runs my hand over her anti-pregnancy implant in her arm
"Anon are we still friends anymore?"
"Anon you're not gonna mope around like Y are you, seriously? You're gonna cause a problem?"
"Anon, we should go to X event together"
>"Sure, we'll go to X event. Next week, yeah?"
>"...oh sorry anon I don't usually see people outside school"

Fucking princesses, can't have them as friends.
>>
>>29760336
>anti-pregnancy implant
you mean where she slashed her wrists?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.