[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to mcdonalds >order 2 mcmuffins at the drive through,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: nervouspeep.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
nervouspeep.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
>go to mcdonalds
>order 2 mcmuffins at the drive through, like I do every Tuesday and Thursday
>get to the pay window, i have my BOGO survey coupon that I always use.
>"eyy coupon guy is here. I'm glad these don't come out of my paycheck because I wouldn't make any money if that were the case. HAHA"
>"haha yeah good one"
>receive my mcmuffins

I can never go back.
>>
Why? I mean, I'm normally one to go through extensive measures to avoid awkward social scenarios, but even this doesn't sound like that big of a deal
>>
By performing that survey, you are ensuring that that restaurant is staying up to McDonald's standards. You are literally earning that McMuffin.
>>
Sup coupon guy
>>
>>29760079
Just write a complaint either on the survey or online and they spent harass you anymore
>>
Literally what is the problem
>>
I worked fast food for a while and they would actually fire people if a regular complained about something like this

One major rule is that you don't say anything negative or even jokingly to regulars who come in daily.
>>
>>29760079
>Eating McDonalds at least twice per week.

Why? Their breakfast isn't even good.
>>
>using coupons
no wonder you fucks don't have girlfriends
>>
>>29760600
Instead they'll just spit in your food.
>>
OP must be fat as fuck
>>
>>29760079
Dude, I used to work in fast food. Dunkin Donuts for one year. It had a drive through and everything. We loved our regulars. We were sad when they didn't come. I swear to God. Don't be embarrassed. They feel neutrally or positively about you, guaranteed.
>>
>>29760953
I was the same way at Burger King. Can't speak of the drive through guys, but the guys who went inside were nice as fuck.
>>
McMuffins are literally the easiest thing to make at home. You can do it all in one pan, don't even need a toaster. Takes like 5 minutes tops. I would never even bother leaving the house for one since McDonald's bacon doesn't even taste like real bacon.
>>
>>29760993
Even better to make yourself a robin burger, although that's more of a brunch item.
>>
I used to use the coupon from doing the survey at the McDonald's beside my office when I was making min wage and the old woman cashier would be pissed FOR NO REASON at all. This woman is making a joke at least, I hate becoming known to cashiers and feel like tabs are kept on me, but you really have to compartmentalize it and pretend to be human if only for your convenience
>>
>>29760837
I'm sorry, I wasn't aware lack of coupon usage is one of the criterion for getting a gf
>>
>>29760953
>spent 8 months going to the same restaurant every saturday
>didn't speak much to the staff as they weren't native english speakers but they were nice
>felt like I got to know them without talking to them
>no longer have to go near there for business like I was doing (it was a hour drive)
>miss them

I'm considering making the trip just to see them but they probably didn't care as much as I did
>>
>>29760079
>haha yeah good one

fucking kek
>>
>>29761099
my family used to go to a chinese restaurant on the regular but eventually stopped going. My brothers were in town last year at somepoint and we went back and the owner/server was ecstatic to see us and filled us in all the minutia of her life from the past decade.
You never know... man, you just never know
>>
>>29761027
This is why I never order burgers at my kfc. I can't stand the idea of being known as "oh its no mayo guy!" In the drive thru. Oddly enough its fine elsewhere
>>
>>29761185
yeah, I'll drive the extra 10 minutes to different locations to add some cool off time if I feel like I'm recognizing people at grocery stores/pharmacies. I feel like anonymity is one of the benefits of urban life and when that starts to fall out from underneath you it can be unsettling
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.