[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everything Sun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: wuf.jpg (68 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
wuf.jpg
68 KB, 640x640
Someone, a time said to me that the globe is furtherly going to roll me, in wich i said ''i am not the utensil of most sharpness in the outbuilding''

The girl looked idiotic in a way, holding her index and thumb in a way to make it look like an L in the midst of her head and face.

The completion of the orbits around the Sun will forever be a thing, being subjected to the laws of the governmet and society made me fall apart, subsequently falling to the ground, it doesnt make any sense to not live to enjoy the happiness or fun in life, one's grey matter begins to get smaller and smaller because of learning unecessary things.

there ar so many things to do and see with our eyes, where is the bad part of taking the streets behind our backs? You will never learn the expierience if you dont try it first, you'll never emit light if you dont glow.
>>
nice meme, smashmouth
>>
>>29759961
A gentleman once inquired if I could provide him with coinage for gasoline so that he could vacate the area. I replied affirmatively, and explained that like the automobile, I too required fueling, and that everyone could do well with some alterations.
>>
The temperature in this location is low, and it is rumored that the location's temperature occasionally drops lower. You are dressed for winter weather, but you should wait until you have reached an older age, but the men on the weather channel seem to disagree, as evidenced by the hole in the satellite generated image. The ice used for recreational skating is becoming thinner, and the water's temperature is rising, so why not take a short swim? The earth has caught flame, is the same true for yours? It is how I prefer it and I am immune to boredom
>>
File: 14625619628304.jpg (72 KB, 432x585) Image search: [Google]
14625619628304.jpg
72 KB, 432x585
What in the..

kek?
>>
>>29759961
OP's pic gives a nice vibe desu
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.