[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys are the closest things to friends that I got. So I am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: kill me.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
kill me.png
51 KB, 657x527
You guys are the closest things to friends that I got. So I am asking you for advice. I am a robot in college. I have no friends and next semester we must form our own groups. We have to debate each other, group vs group. So it will be hard doing it alone. I tried just asking people, but they ignore me or tell me they are full.

Should I ask people again? Should I ask the teacher? My current choice is to tell the teacher I can do it alone but that he can assign me to a group if he feels there is need to.
>>
>>29759847
Every argument has more than two options.

We'll be your team, OP.
>>
>>29759847
If you get assigned your situation basically doesn't change anyways because you'll just be sitting within the vicinity of a group of people and happen to be within earshot to count as "participation".

Go it alone, and kill everyone with knawlej.
>>
I disagree with the previous posters that you should go it alone. I'm also confused as to why you choose groups before the semester even starts. Regardless, if you have not asked every group, ask the ones you have not asked yet. You'll probably find/be forced onto a group when the class actually starts.
>>
We should have a registry of robot uni goers (emails) so we can match up during class projects. There are a lot of college age people on /r9k/.
>>
File: 1450093443262.jpg (71 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1450093443262.jpg
71 KB, 633x758
>>29759847
>haha, Harry Potter glasses

this one might be a little specific, but fucking plebs think round glasses = HP and it makes me want to shoot up city block
>>
File: 1466846708141.jpg (25 KB, 395x428) Image search: [Google]
1466846708141.jpg
25 KB, 395x428
>>29759847
Thats what I've always done. I would just sit in my seat and wait until the my professor says "is there anyone not in a group?" Other people in the room probably think something is wrong with me but it's been happening time and time again to the point where I couldn't care less what they think.
>>
>>29760251
Uhh I think you got the wrong thread, anon
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.