[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get over an ex? I fucking loathe her.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Mega-Rage-Face.jpg (28 KB, 500x312) Image search: [Google]
Mega-Rage-Face.jpg
28 KB, 500x312
How do I get over an ex? I fucking loathe her.
>>
>>29759690
Do something els with your time instead of thinking about your ex

Or kys. That's the best method of getting over everything.
>>
File: 2938672934.jpg (109 KB, 1100x770) Image search: [Google]
2938672934.jpg
109 KB, 1100x770
what do you think we're gonna suggest, dumbass?
>>
>asking robot on advice on ex
>implying they ever had gfs to begin with

toplel
>>
>>29759765
well over 2/3rds of robots have had some form of relationship.
>>
>>29759690
>How do I get over an ex?
kill you'reself

>>29759785
>well over 2/3rds of robots
no
0/3rds of robots have had some form of relationship
>>
Go to the gym
Fuck a couple of new girls
Turn your hate towards some passion or hobby
Realize young women can burn bridges, wreck relationships, and be all-around cunts until they reach 25. Then they either have to wise up to the fact they are to be replaced by hotter, younger, cuntier versions of themselves.

Cut all contact and focus on yourself.
>>
>>29759830
Thank you. That's actually good advice.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.