[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice Please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 1465598107369.png (130 KB, 394x360) Image search: [Google]
1465598107369.png
130 KB, 394x360
This is seriously fucked, and I just don't know what the fuck to think.
>Okey, basically mother puts new sheets on my bed for some reason when I'm not there (fuck you I'm 18).
>Looks all nice and shit.
>Later that day when I'm going to sleep I put my arm under the pillow, as that's just how I sleep.
>I feel a lump under the sheets.
>Think maybe the theres a pillow case or something and pull it out of the way.
>Go to sleep.
>Next day, wondering what the fuck it was, I pull it it out of the sheets.
>My fucking face when.
>It's my mother's fucking underwear, I know's it's hers because I've seen it before.
>Freak the fuck out.
>Don't tell anyone, as maybe it was a misunderstanding and I don't wanna bring up that awkward conversation.
>Be a day or something later.
>Still freaking the fuck out

/r9k/, please I really need some fucking advise right now.
>>
Things get caught in the washing machine, you spastic robot. She washed the sheets along with miscellaneous other things and they static clung together.
>>
It got mixed in the dryer?
>>
>>29759657
This. Just put it in her drawer when she is not looking. Problem solved. Stop worrying over nothing.
>>
Were they clean or not?
Show proof they exist
>>
>>29759633
It was a mistake you fucking goon
>>
>>29759633
when people do laundry, they often do many kinds of it at once.

your mother, while laundering your sheets, was probably doing hers as well,

the dryer built up static electricity, as it often does, and her underwear clung to your sheets.

that is all it was. feel free to interpret it otherwise, but i'm telling you this is what happened and you will feel very foolish if you assume otherwise and it will be the cause of another hilarious story that will probably get screencapped and posted in these kinds of turbo-autism threads.
>>
>>29759657
They were new, she never washed them. They were placed right under the fucking pillow.
>>
How autistic are you, wanting to kill yourself because the drier got some clothes mixed up you fucking idiot
>>
>>29759715
you are being retarded
>>
>>29759728
How? Seriously, please convince me I'm just being a fucking idiot because I just don't know what the fuck to do.
>>
File: 1456963338018.png (155 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1456963338018.png
155 KB, 540x540
FUCK YOU OP

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT

GET THE FUCK OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29759744
read every single response in this thread
>>
Sorry bro, your mom and I fucked on your bed while you were out. Things got a little bit messy, but at least your sheets don't smell like your mom's piss or my cum, right?
>>
>>29759633
FFS
>Clothes get tumbled in the drier
>panties get caught in fitted sheets, she doesn't see them
>the end
Go take your pills and un-sperg yourself
>>
>>29759633
pleasure your mother like a good boy, anon.
>>
>>29759762
They have to do with them getting stuck together in the dryer, but they were new sheets. She said she didn't wash them. And they were obviously lumped there, she had to have notice.
>>
Either it was a mistake, or it was on purpose.

Either way, why don't you ask her about it, you autist?
>>
>>29759633
its time to be the father your father never was.
>>
>>29759795
That's my fucking mom, man. How the hell would I go about that: "hey mom, did you put these under my sheets on purpose?"
>>
>>29759786
Ok I understand now, your mother wants to have sex with you, she wants you to penetrate her with the dong that she grew inside her all those years ago, she wants to reclaim her home grown penis
>>
>>29759814
your mother is a human being just like anyone else
>>
>>29759814
kys holy fucking shitt
>>
>>29759633
You better read these OP:
http://redkeyhole.freeblog.xxx/incest-issues-and-cases/guide-to-mother-son-incest-how-a-son-can-seduce-his-mom-1-initial-prepatory-steps-toward-an-amorous-erotic-relationship/
http://redkeyhole.freeblog.xxx/incest-issues-and-cases/how-to-seduce-your-mom-sons-guide-to-consensual-mother-son-incest/

looks like maybe you won't become a wizard after all : )
>>
>>29759814
No, you say, hey, did you put these under my sheets on accident. Why assume the worst?
>>
>>29760290
Maybe, but still, I don't think I could bring it up without it being incredibly awkward.
>>
>>29760457
there ins't anything to be afraid of anon, a relationship between a mommy and son is the purest form of love
>>
>>29760457
Is your relationship with your mother that distant? Just put em in her drawer and if she asks then just say "they got mixed up with my clothes". No reason to go all master autismo over something so silly.
>>
>>29759818

top fucking kek

blocoxox
>>
fuck your mom and post pics
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.