[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's gonna be okay robots. We can do this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1421823062631.png (125 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1421823062631.png
125 KB, 400x388
It's gonna be okay robots. We can do this.
>>
no it's not and no we can't.
>>
File: 1458070797857s.jpg (6 KB, 250x222) Image search: [Google]
1458070797857s.jpg
6 KB, 250x222
I dont know OP, things for me are shitty, the friends i've barely been able to hang on to since high school are leaving me behind and forgetting about me, I havent had social contract in 2 weeks and I cant get a job cause no ones hiring, im also getting sick of living NEET at home

>be afew days ago
>text friend asking if he wants to hang out
>he says he is mourning over the death of a near friend of his bros
>decided to walk across town alone and get coffee
>see him hanging out with others and having fun
>go back home and continue being depressed

All I do is write shitty music, drink and listen shitty music
>>
>>29759349
You are doing it. You are stopping yourself from becoming that neet shutin. You just keep going buddy. You will make it.
>>
>>29759486
Being a neet shut in would make me want to end myself, plus im sick of not being able to buy food some days.
>>
File: 838.jpg (89 KB, 680x666) Image search: [Google]
838.jpg
89 KB, 680x666
>>29759349
My ex best friend did that to me, lets call him faggot.
There was a party and i wasnt invited because nobody remembers me and super awkward, i wanted to go there and try to be social. I tought to myself that i can do it, so i told faggot that i will go with him but he answered: Dont come, its not gonna be fun its just a little movie night thats all. This was the moment when i realized that he had been manipulating me all these years to do what was best for him. He did this many times and only wanted me to come along when i had money...
The lesson is, Never trust anyone.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.